Everything posted by paulsf
-
Silom bars
As Vinapu has mentioned, it’s a glass half full right now. 1-1/2 hours boys are standing on stage in Jeans. But then for 1-1/2 hours at show time, you will see nothing but skimpy underwear and nudity. In conversations last couple of nights Clubs are expecting the long pants rule to go away next week. But then again nothing is certain till it happens.
-
Silom bars
Jupiter has singers before shows start and again after show ends. Places have had to close at Midnight so not much going on late. With new rule changes going into effect they will probably start staying open longer with singers.
-
New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"
Strong rumors, but still rumors, jeans may be off by next weekend.
-
Silom bars
I told you to make reservations. 😃
-
Silom bars
No. Patpong 1 is still quite dark , but a few shops have started reopening very recently. still no Patpong night market.
-
Thai Pass
Just curious as to what wearing whities on stage has to do with guys being offed. I admit I’m in Bangkok, but the off rate for last few weeks has been very good.
-
Silom bars
Our favorite 5 Star dining establishment has added capacity today. Few more tables and much less social distancing between tables. Anticipating the arrival of a certain daily diner and his friends.
-
BJ Bars
I’m going to disagree with you about to Average drink prices in Patpong being 450-500. I’m there several nights a week and have only run into 400 at Moonlight for first drink 350 after that. Otherwise I find 350 as average price. Weekend crowds have been quite good and weeknights starting to show a little life.
-
Silom bars
No LuckyBoys. Rumors maybe August . I believe Oz is talking FreshBoys.
-
Bangkok Boy bars best days to go
FreshBoys was full Friday and Saturday. It’s the Sunday thru Thursday they need more customers. Though there were signs of more people walking around Patpong last night (Sunday). Each week it does seem to be picking up a bit. Good signs.
-
Thailand ranked one of 10 safest travel destinations
I live in So.Florida. It takes me about 30 hours from my condo in Florida to my condo in Bangkok. I use the Japan Airlines flights mostly thru Boston, but sometimes Dfw. Jal business fares go up and down all the time,so don’t panic if it goes away while your planning. It will come back. I’m in Bangkok now and got Bos Bkk Business fare for less than $3000.
-
Thai Pass
The Bangkokpost is reporting today the ThaiPass will end June 1.
-
SCOOT out of Gatwick ?
I flew Japan Airlines from Boston NRT Bkk a couple weeks ago. On the Bos NRT leg were 3 Thai flight attendants from Bangkok. They said it was their first flights in the two years of Covid. They said the Thai and Japanese govts came up with a flight attendant solution. They fly Bkk Nrt Usa. At Nrt company tests them on arrival and departure next day. Dedicated bus to a block of hotel rooms used only by flight crews. They also test in Boston and Bkk before departures. They no longer need to quarantine other than overnight. They said they were so happy to be back to work the extra testing wasn’t an issue for them. So hopefully a sign that things are getting back to some normality in the Airline industry. ps: there were 75 people on my Boston leg, 25 going to Bkk. The Nrt Bkk flight almost full.
-
Bangkok Boy bars best days to go
The weekends have been doing ok in Patpong. Soi 4 seems full everynight. Grinder full 24 hours a day. A mutual friend of ours went to Fake Club last night and said packed. The entertainment is here. You might just have to look a bit harder. Though I think the difference from today till July will be much better I’m sure. As soon as they open the border crossings the supply of company will go way up. And hotel and Airbnb prices are great.
-
Gay Massage Reopening
Bangkok Massage is closed. Talked to 2 guys that used to work there today and they said they were told it will be quite awhile if at all.
-
Back in Bangkok
If some other restaurants don’t start to open they may have to start taking reservations. Almost a full house when I stopped by last night.
-
Silom bars
At FreshBoys they only had 3 guys doing big cock show. It used to be mostly Vietnamese guys doing it, but they haven’t arrived yet. There was also the fuck show. Hot Male had probably 10 guys doing big cock show.
-
Silom bars
When I was at Freshboys Friday and Saturday there were guys on stage of many different types. They do tend to be younger, but some skinny on up to Athletic build. There was someone for everyone. Over 20 on stage on the weekend. Hot Male surprisingly had a very hot lineup of athletic and light muscle guys. Over the weekend many boys on stage and customers in the seats. Then Sunday thru Thursday hits and it quiets down a lot. this upcoming weekend should be good . Very noticeable the increase in foot traffic in Patpong every day. Tourist are coming back.
- Restaurant Tips
-
Back in Bangkok
I also ran into the Surawong taxi issues this week. The guys at Hot Male told me you have to walk over Silom. Can still take some time but they show up. Part of the problem is Surawong is blocked off at Thaniya. You can’t drive out to Rama 4 so taxis avoiding the area.
-
Back in Bangkok
I stayed at the Le Meridien Tuesday night for Test and Go. Had the breakfast buffet in the morning. Outstanding. I’ll make a repeat visit before trip over.
-
Furama Silom versus Trinity Silom
The 1700 is just the add on price for the fast track. Package starts at 6300 without fast track.
-
Furama Silom versus Trinity Silom
I’m staying at the Le Meridian in January. They told me 10-12 hours for results without fast track. With fast package (1700 baht) they say 6 hours. I’m not arriving till midnight so 12 hours is perfect.
-
Curfew to end in 17 tourist provinces
A couple of hotels I have contacted have said you will be confined to room until test results come back. Of course everything is. Subject to Change.
-
Thailand welcomes visitors from 46 countries from Nov 1
You will leave airport in hotel sponsored vehicular and you must remain in room till you get tests results.