Everything posted by paulsf
-
Patpong comings and goings
Name is SOL. Signage is not good. Opening night, No touts, No flowers No sign of a Grand Opening. , No idea what was going on. I barely saw a customer go in till 10pm. Nobody could even say if their was a show or not. He needs to put Marketing high on his list. Let’s see what happens with quiet Sunday and Monday coming up. I’ll try to get a peek inside.
-
Patpong comings and goings
New gogo will be opening tomorrow night. Lights were on for some last minute training. Name will be So Club. Couple of shirtless guys came out a couple of times. Appearance looked like Dreamboy type guys.
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
I flew to Boston on Delta. Flying back on Qatar. AA only flys to Tokyo, so I use my miles on Japan, Cathay, or Qatar to get to Bangkok. All one stop service from Boston.
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
Didn’t fly AA , flew Cathay
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
My award was with American Airlines miles.
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
My trip this week on CX was only 70,000 for Business. Boston Hkg Bkk. Deals are still out there but becoming harder to find.
-
Patpong comings and goings
As of tonight . There is a gogo opening across from Hot Male in old DreamBoys location. Scheduled to open next week or possibly week after. There was music coming from inside, but no activity thru the front door so you couldn’t see what was going on . Told that they were having practice tonight. Owner is Chinese and reportedly paid a lot of baht for the place. Stopped by Screwboys for a few minutes. About 20 guys working and some head turners. Working the crowd, they wanted offs. Some got them just before show time. Wearing white shorts and basketball jersey tops. Good crowd. Almost full. Actually I think the crowds were pretty decent both in Soi 4 and Patpong 2 Other side of Patpong, I noticed the stalls were down to Surawong. I left around midnight but noticed the fine dining of Foodland was quite busy.
-
Patpong comings and goings
🕵️♂️ 🔍
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
I’m headed to the airport to start my 20 hours of joy in a couple of hours.
-
Any good Jupiter experiences?
Jason I’ll be there in September and October. It would be great to see you. Missed your last couple of trips by a few weeks.
-
I hate American
If the Grossly Obese AA security woman was of what you consider normal size, would it have changed your story at all. Was she AA security person or a TSA agent.? Glad you got your wine when you made it onboard.
-
July 8, 2023 Plan to visit every gay gogo bar in gay Bangkok
Oz, they’ll have to wait just a bit longer. I’ll be arriving in September.
-
Things are back to pre-Covid (trip report June 2023)
Brings tears to my eyes, as I do my 30 hour trip , door to door.
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
And yet for me living in US , Thailand is a huge bargain.
-
If you happen to be on the LOS during Songkran,
I’ll stand by my statement that there will be no shortage of boys in the gogo’s and massage shops. They love to party during Songkran also.
-
If you happen to be on the LOS during Songkran,
I’ve been in Bangkok for many Songkran’s . I’ve always had a great time. I read many times all the boys go home. May be true for many Thai hoys , but there are so many non Thai working guys places usually still have a full working staff. I’m a city person so crowds and traffic don’t bother me, but I do have friends that don’t enjoy it and leave for a week. The crowds tend to be centered in certain areas, so easy to avoid if you want. Will you get wet? Probably. But it’s so hot you dry fast. Find a hot, wet , shirtless guy to take back to your hotel and help you shower. Can be fun. 🥵 I live in South Florida so heat is the same for me, home or in Bangkok. Not an issue. Again I have friends that don’t like the heat and avoid it. It all comes down to your personal tastes. It will be, Hot, crowded, and wet. There also will be a lot of hot working guys looking to make some baht for a week of partying.
-
Why don't we post Grindr profiles?
He is in Saphan Kwai working, not Silom area.
-
Why don't we post Grindr profiles?
And a lot of just don’t use Grinder.
-
First day in Bangkok
At FreshBoys you can interact with the boys outside. They don’t stay outside very long so you need to be quick to catch them.
-
First day in Bangkok
If you can’t get what you’re looking for at Kman or KK Massage you will have a hard time finding what you you’re looking for in Bangkok. As Reader said they advertise top or bottom. Bottom is probably going to lead to gay. Most of those boys are very good at their job. . Enough English spoken to get your point across. I’ve been using Kman for last year. Nothing lacking.
-
China Madness: Allowing Tourists In and Out of the Country
Covid was and is a Con….could you explain that statement .?
-
Silom soi 4-- just like the old days.
Fortunately when I was there in May I didn’t have the same problems as you gayinpattaya. We saw very little evidence of backpackers packing the Soi. Lots of crowds on weekends , little slower on weekdays. By September it was getting busier every night. And always lively.
-
Patpong Night Market
It appears the Night Market is open tonight.
-
Patpong bars have hours limited
And if you had made this post first instead of telling me I’m wrong we wouldn’t be having this conversation. I mostly agree with your second post.
-
Patpong bars have hours limited
And I just live down the street from Patpong and know what I see. (And hear) So absolutely true.