Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Testosteron - experiences?

Featured Replies

I would not recommend taking testosterone without medical supervision. But for any members who suspect they are low, do not delay and get some. It could be one of the best things you do for yourself. Apart from the bedroom boost, I had much more energy and felt more like “me” than I had in a long time. I was on a very moderate dose and it was a special compound made up for me by my doctor.

edit: it also helped me with muscle building, improved metabolism and weight loss though that wasn’t my main reason for going on it. 

 Shonen, all of us here are at that age where stuff just seems to happen. Thanks for sharing your experience and I, like the rest, wish you Godspeed to recovery. 

It is tempting to seek something that that promises to turn back the clock and give us our youthful vitality back. And maybe there are potions out there that have succeeded for some. But the harsh reality rarely supports the search for short cuts. 

Human growth hormones and testosterone have been billed as magic bullets, but these bullets can carry serious side effects as others have mentioned above. By all means, seek out  a doctor with expertise in the matter and ask many questions. And be careful of your dug source if you decide this is the right course for you. I did have my levels checked and were told that they were within normal range. However I was still tempted to experiment only to decide against it.

As much as I’d love to be able to splash the backboard again, those days are buried somewhere in the rear view mirror, although happily I might add. The guys we meet prove themselves wonderfully understanding in this regard

Would like to thank the OP for starting this thread. It’s been and education.

Btw, if you’re among the lucky ones who have discovered some form of that elusive fountain of youth, I am in envy.

 

On 11/23/2015 at 9:00 PM, Bob said:

For example only, use of the drug would be contraindicated if there is any history of prostate cancer in your family.

I just had my Prostate checkup this month. Got an Rx for Cialis and asked about Testo treatments to enhance my libito. The Doc said NO WAY. It would feed the small amount of cancer in my prostate. Not what I want to do... 

PS  Filled the Rx for Cialis at CVS Pharmacy and they gave me generic Tadalafil made by Tava. So it is now available in the USA.

21 minutes ago, GWMinUS said:

I just had my Prostate checkup this month. Got an Rx for Cialis and asked about Testo treatments to enhance my libito. The Doc said NO WAY. It would feed the small amount of cancer in my prostate. Not what I want to do... 

PS  Filled the Rx for Cialis at CVS Pharmacy and they gave me generic Tadalafil made by Tava. So it is now available in the USA.

If you have already been diagnosed with cancerous cells in prostate (even if no immediate treatment needed) do not take testosterone just for libido. God forbid, but if you need radiation treatment at a later stage this will be combined with hormone therapy and best to let doctors start on a clean slate. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.