Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oodles of boys! - Saranrom Park - It's all True!

Featured Replies

I would prefer to give interesting first-hand reports like yours or Pete's one above but I am now far from Thailand and probably for a longer time than I would like.

Sorry to answer to myself but I guess you are all in bed now in Thailand ....

Another first-hand fresh (and positive) report from the Ting Tong webboard at this link (in English) :

Great new cruising area by the Royal Palace and Wat Po

  • Author

I gave the link only because you asked me to do so !

 

Well, for crying out loud, it never occurred to me that you were referring to an all Thai language web site in your original post about it. You suggested "dropping by" the TG message board, which I had never heard of, and nothing you wrote indicated that you were not referring to an English language board. If you had mentioned that it was an all Thai language message board, then I would not have asked for a link.

 

I also have not asked for any full translations. What I am asking for is that you to post the gist of any messages you saw that provide any details or information you feel is something we ought to know that has not already been posted. If you have further information for us, I hope you'll post it since most of us do not have the capability to read it for ourselves.

llz, that was a good link to the ting-tong posting as it gave info on the bus route and the name of the short time hotel.

 

The ST hotel the BF and I used was a little futhur away and was about 300 bt because from what the boys said, the rooms were bigger and nicer. As it was always my bf and I and at least one other guy, then the boys deemed the rooms at the 100 bt ST hotel too small. I dunno. However, my 300 bt price always included the purchase of condoms and lube. Plus, the rooms were spacious, of decent quality, and had porn on the TVs.

 

Pete

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.