March 29, 201610 yr Can we get back on topic on who is your favorite man in tawan? Perhaps you can tell us who is your favorite man at Tawan as sure way of getting back on track?
March 29, 201610 yr Too bad Tawan website doesn't have a photo gallery of its bodybuilder with the corresponding no. tag. It would be much easier to discuss with pictures. I wonder why they have a gallery of the bodybuilder competition photo & not have the individual boy photo & tag.
March 30, 201610 yr Too bad Tawan website doesn't have a photo gallery of its bodybuilder with the corresponding no. tag. It would be much easier to discuss with pictures. I wonder why they have a gallery of the bodybuilder competition photo & not have the individual boy photo & tag. I think its for the privacy of the men working in tawan.
March 30, 201610 yr 1) lun 2) thong Lun has not worked in tawan for years now. My favorite was ex, but he also recently left the trade. Come to think of it, most of my fave guys are out of the trade. kong seems to be the most handsome guy right now, but very limited services. Ten meanwhile is the most active guy in the bar, which is a turn off for me, eventhough he has the best bod in the bar.
March 30, 201610 yr You cant miss him, he goes from table to table shaking hands and chatting customers. Very rare for a tawan guy.Has a tattoo of the thai flag in his arm, i think he is this year mr. Tawan.
March 30, 201610 yr Ten is Mr. Bean of Tawan. He possess an uncanny talent of extracting tip from me every time.
May 7, 201610 yr Lun has not worked in tawan for years now. My favorite was ex, but he also recently left the trade. Come to think of it, most of my fave guys are out of the trade. kong seems to be the most handsome guy right now, but very limited services. Ten meanwhile is the most active guy in the bar, which is a turn off for me, eventhough he has the best bod in the bar. I always dream to meet Lun. I saw him a few years ago in Tawan and i was so stupid to no book him, thinking i could see him later !!! All my favourites left the trade. Next week i will be in Thailand, hope i can meet guys in Tawan, like Chanchai, A, Wichai... I so miss them !
May 8, 201610 yr \ Next week i will be in Thailand, hope i can meet guys in Tawan, like Chanchai, A, Wichai... I so miss them ! and we hope you will report something
June 7, 201610 yr Actually know some punters who likes bulgy almost chubby guys. So i guess i man's poison is another man's meat,good
June 9, 201610 yr Can't wait for my trip to Tawan next week... it' nearly two years since the last time I've been there.... Hope that my muscle daddy has not retired yet, he told me he 46 at that time (So now he is 48 ). Mature muscle men are sexy to me!
June 11, 201610 yr Sounds like mr. Beer. He is out of town though. I think the same , in last two weeks I did not see him in the bar
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.