Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Entertainment following initial 30 days of being toned down?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know or has a feeling about how the festivities of Songkran will be affected by the mourning?  I am already planning my next visit to BKK in April, and I will have the highest appreciation for the dead King if the country celebrates its life in an even more rambunctious way as  usual:  water, water everywhere, big gay events,  horny guys everywhere, etc. 

  • Popular Post

Certainly Screwboys don't know anything about toning down, Sat evening or rather Sunday morning I went for 1 am show, house was packed to a point of standing room only.

 

Full you know what show with circulation for tips among the voyeurs and both participants qute presentable.

Not a trace of quieter music as well , Left half deaf and my windows are facing busy highway so I know about the noise. 

 

At least partially compensated by sleeping pillow I took from there  but this is another story, imagine me marching with a twink, I don't have a trace of shame left in me I guess.

Was at Jupiter2002 on Tuesday for first show at 22h15. I must agree with Jasper; "Jupiter boys are all muscular and fine specimen of a male beauty."

#69 who was in the big cock show at end of presentation is quit something to look at. But more compact numbers 35 and 23 were better for my taste! 35 got my tip because he was on my side of the stage as i left.

Show is good even if the guys are not into it and that is little saying!. The ladyboys do a great job. But overall it is too long for little to see and those long transitions are mood killers.

From there went to Fresh Boys and I died a little!! Those guys have it all for me! Sad there were only 7 customers which went down rapidly to only 3. About 15-20 boys. Probably only 3-5 I would not take with me!

A little one was trying to get my attention, smiling and cooing and making cute eyes to me. Even going upstairs and making signs from the mezzanine. It seemed my number for the night was 35 which was also his. Sweet guy no problem but just over that was number 6 with slim body and nice pecs and great ass. Also a cute smile. All the others were cute twinks.

Due to lack of clientele, i assume, the mamasans were a bit overzealous on drinks offering and having guys sit at our table. But cant blame them on trying. They were quite nice about it tough and explaines eell.

Their second show consist only of one ladyboy song and 3 big cocks

So nothing special there. But those beautiful boys on stage were all I could ask even if could not off that night.So left to continue the birthday party of aa friend to DJ Station which was quite busy on a Tuesday night. Was really fun and closed the bar passed 2am.

The cure for my hangover told on the Arena thread!

Quite a fun night!

Fresh boys are on the roll as far as I see, took 2 of their boys last night and creating they knew what fun is and I mean it literally, they did not stay long unfortunately but apart from regular and expected stuff we had tons of laugh 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.