Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ERos Boy Bar in Sunee Plaza for Sale

Featured Replies

So they charge 100 for a soft drink and BT is 220 and up .  No wonder the price is so low. He is tired of losing money or maybe breaking even if he is there every night.

This thread isn't going to help the sale or keep it open. What a wonderful assassination. I hope all of Sunne shuts with these types of threads and then you can all bitch that there is nowhere to go.

So they charge 100 for a soft drink and BT is 220 and up .  No wonder the price is so low. He is tired of losing money or maybe breaking even if he is there every night.

Why all the negativity? Do you even patronize this bar?

Your asking the self proclaimed expert that, Lol.....

Why all the negativity? Do you even patronize this bar?

If you bothered to read what I posted you would see I said it had been quite some time since I had been there and it was not a favorite of mine which was why I asked what current prices were.  If you think it is negative to comment on the sale of the bar and its price then so be it.

 

My comments had only to do with the asking price of the Bar which since I know a little about the Bar Business and a little about Thailand , I feel I can comment on. Hopefully I'll save someone from making a terrible financial decision and buying a Bar in Sunee.

 

With your expertise on the running of GoGo Bars in Sunee, Let me know the last time a bar was offered for sale where it ended well.

 

It is the lowest initial asking .price I have ever seen a GoGo Bar offered for in Sunee and that is just the initial asking price.  Well run Beer Bars have sold for more.

Was there last couple of nights but typically I do not stay long. Looked like each time there was a farang surrounded by 4 or 5 boys. Not my kind of thing as I am a bit shy. But I guess those boys all get partial employment. So win-win situation.

  • Author

Was there last couple of nights but typically I do not stay long. Looked like each time there was a farang surrounded by 4 or 5 boys. Not my kind of thing as I am a bit shy. But I guess those boys all get partial employment. So win-win situation.

 

4 or 5 boys - that's a lot of cocks to play with - and one of the reasons I love this bar so much. LOL

4 or 5 boys - that's a lot of cocks to play with - and one of the reasons I love this bar so much. LOL

I have a rule to only play with two dicks at any one time. It works for me. - lol

Does that number include your own dick? Or is a threesome okay?

Hehe, I would never play with my own dick if there were other dicks available to play with!

That's like asking the Pope why he's praying Ave Marias. You are talking to His Majesty The King of Negativity, after all.

Impossible to have a discussion with someone who is ignorant on the subject. Let me know how many Bars you looked at that were for sale.

Let me know how many Bars you looked at that were for sale.

That's not my line of work, I would never even contemplate owning a bar. My comment was related to your attitude, not your knowledge. I have no problem admitting that you are very knowledgeable as far as the boy bar business is concerned. HeHe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.