Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Abhorrent behaviour on Twilight

Featured Replies

I've been paying for sex since I was about 18, in bars like Trix & Stella's in NYC. QUESTION: Which cost more, sex for free or sex for money....Sex for free ALWAYS ends up costing more, emotions, dinners, gifts, time, etc....

 

Of course vinapu "likes this"  haha.   And I think that in many cases he and floridarob are right.

 

But free sex brings some satisfactions sex for money lacks:  the excitement of the chase and pride when it is successful.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • NIrishGuy
    NIrishGuy

    Surely your above is a bit harsh considering that most people agreed that whilst this surely wasn't nice for the boy or probably fair by the farang they simply added that they'd like to know BOTH side

  • Be careful what you wish for.  Violence can easily get out hand and you might find yourself in the firing range.  Best to stay away from such situations and if you care for your friend as much as you

  • The OP said long time - not short time. 3000 for a whole day rather than just one night is not outrageous for Bangkok IMO. Besides, it was not the OP who made the agreement. But whatever was decided a

Bumping this thread was not a good idea.... i hope scooby locks it.

Bumping this thread was not a good idea.... i hope scooby locks it.

 

#ThreadDeathWatch

 

But free sex brings some satisfactions sex for money lacks:  the excitement of the chase and pride when it is successful.

 

 

I probably get 85% free sex and 15% paid sex, and lemme tell 'ya, having done both (recently and often), there is plenty o' chase in getting just the perfect boy of your dreams in Bangkok, and plenty o' pride in the feeling of helping out a hard-working boy who needs your generosity to survive. 

I probably get 85% free sex and 15% paid sex, and lemme tell 'ya, having done both (recently and often), there is plenty o' chase in getting just the perfect boy of your dreams in Bangkok, and plenty o' pride in the feeling of helping out a hard-working boy who needs your generosity to survive. 

 

I probably get 99% free sex and got 1% paid sex, estimated from one off in Pattaya 12 years ago and two prostitute girls in Tierra del Fuego 40 years ago.  While the 99% free sex required the work of remaining attractive and the skill to chase, the paid sex required zero effort:  I chose the boy I liked and paid him, and he was great.  (I don't remember much of the two prostitute girls, I was twice with a group of colleagues, straight of course, who encouraged me to try them).  About the "o'pride" of helping out others, I don't remember feeling it any more than any pride to help the tobacco farm workers when buying a pack of cigarettes. Instead I felt good paying the boy because he deserved it for making me very happy.  

Sure , do to character flaws vinapu doesn't like to receive neither favors nor gifts 

 

Gimme five, we have the same character flaw.  I also feel bad receiving favors and good giving them.

In free sex it is not proper to pay money for favors, but favors can be reciprocal, Or favors received having great sex with a cute guy can be repaid by tolerating sex with a less attractive guy.

Samebb is very protective of the contents of his threads. 

 

After reading today's posts, I went back to the beginning and read the complete thread, and I found it an enjoyable read, only somewhat tainted by the resident troll and a couple of people who got out of bed on the wrong side.

 

I look forward to more of samebb's threads/posts.

only somewhat tainted by the resident troll...

Resident troll is right and spot on. I wonder if he realizes he is the resident troll of gayThailand. Or just goes on through life not knowing he is being the troll. He must know by now.

Bumping this thread was not a good idea.... i hope scooby locks it.

I Agree!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.