Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BKK Trip Report

Featured Replies

Landing in thailand is much like walking through the doors of an enchanted cottage. At home we may not have it so good but in thailand we have our pick. We also demand that they focus on us or we will choose a different hot guy.

 

Then we board our planes and it back to real life, back to reality.

So true!

Landing in Thailand is like entering to a beautiful dream ,Then we board our planes and wake up to the harsh reality ...

Me? Hottest boy? Or another Sam?

Yes, you samebb. Enjoy your party, you certainly choose quality guys and they obviously like to be with a younger farang. I will be back in August for another look at Jomtiem.

Yes, you samebb. Enjoy your party, you certainly choose quality guys and they obviously like to be with a younger farang. I will be back in August for another look at Jomtiem.

 

Haha thanks! I will certainly enjoy it. Maybe I will bump into you! I am not sure it's an age thing. I think they enjoy me opening a bottle of Whiskey to share with them. 

Haha thanks! I will certainly enjoy it. Maybe I will bump into you! I am not sure it's an age thing. I think they enjoy me opening a bottle of Whiskey to share with them.

 

Let's just say the combination of both factors makes you very attractive in comparison. ;)

Let's just say the combination of both factors makes you very attractive in comparison. ;)

It goes both ways. I was invited to a private party last night by the same boys and the owner of the bar. I had one of the best nights of my life.

 

Will write more in the trip report.

OH does the Demon have a Name or Number???

No numbers at a beer bar. Hes the short one. Cant miss him. Not comfortable posting boys real names sorry but numazu has nicnamed him Victory.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.