Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soi Twilight revisted

Featured Replies

I agree with most you said ,all is true as long as you maintain the 'short time fun' relationship attitude once you showing more serious intention to the boy and he sense that you are starting to develop real affection to him then the troubles start and you may fall to the boy's greedy trap.

 

 

when comes to an affection we need to remember that it takes two to tango. That the problem in any relationship from time immemorial. Fact that we are falling in love broadly speaking doesn't mean that other party also is.

 

It works both ways , we may feel for  a boy but for him we are just another , perhaps more generous and fun to be with than others but still just another customer.

 

Also we may look at boy as beautiful casual encounter but he may scheme  that we may be perfect  long term prospect  , if not for looks at least for size of our wallet  in boy's magnifying glass.    

  • 3 weeks later...

On the 12th/November/1991 I met a 21 y.o. boy in a go-go bar in Chiang Mai, I was 47 y.o. then. It was his first week to work in this business. I took him to Pattaya for a week, paying the fine to the bar for the seven days.

 

We have been together since, almost 26 years now. We are legally married in my country. He now has double nationality and can speak four languages.

 

He has been stuying and working since coming here, after only three months of meeting.

 

Miracles happen.

On the 12th/November/1991 I met a 21 y.o. boy in a go-go bar in Chiang Mai, I was 47 y.o. then. It was his first week to work in this business. I took him to Pattaya for a week, paying the fine to the bar for the seven days.

 

We have been together since, almost 26 years now. We are legally married in my country. He now has double nationality and can speak four languages.

 

He has been stuying and working since coming here, after only three months of meeting.

 

Miracles happen.

Yes miracles can happen, I met a very nice 20 yo boy in Phuket work as a waiter in coffee shop he was so sweet and gentle very handsome too .he wanted more serious relationship with me but I don't think we can fulfill it because it is almost impossible to get a visa for Thais in my country also due my work I can visit Thailand not more than one month per year.very frustrated And problematic situation for now we are in contact is whatsapp but that's it.

On the 12th/November/1991 I met a 21 y.o. boy in a go-go bar in Chiang Mai, I was 47 y.o. then. It was his first week to work in this business. I took him to Pattaya for a week, paying the fine to the bar for the seven days.

 

We have been together since, almost 26 years now. We are legally married in my country. He now has double nationality and can speak four languages.

 

He has been stuying and working since coming here, after only three months of meeting.

 

Miracles happen.

Yes miracles can happen, I met a very nice 20 yo boy in Phuket work as a waiter in coffee shop he was so sweet and gentle very handsome too .he wanted more serious relationship with me but I don't think we can fulfill it because it is almost impossible to get a visa for Thais in my country also due my work I can visit Thailand not more than one month per year.very frustrated And problematic situation for now we are in contact via whatsapp but that's it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.