September 14, 20179 yr one in VT 5D is open 24/7 and exactly how many towels are you going through in a night anyway - and more importantly where are the trip report details! bkkguy Depends on how lucky I get with the guys. Pattaya is a sex banquet and most poor sons of bitches are starving to death! My regards to Mame
September 15, 20179 yr Pattaya is a sex banquet and most poor sons of bitches are starving to death! Perhaps not in such extreme but you may be into something. I offed boy from Oscars last night an all he had on him was 20 baht And don't call boys who are hosting your dick or you host their 'sons of the bitches', better not to tempt bad karma ong
September 15, 20179 yr Perhaps not in such extreme but you may be into something. I offed boy from Oscars last night an all he had on him was 20 baht And don't call boys who are hosting your dick or you host their 'sons of the bitches', better not to tempt bad karma ong This should help.... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85pJXaiXOBU
September 19, 20179 yr Since I stayed there the first time (in 2014), I simply don't look elsewhere.I prefer View Talay 5C or 5D, but View Talay 1 and 2 seem to be cheaper (further away from the beach)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.