Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ho Chi Minh City- One time only

Featured Replies

Leaving today,as planned....but don't think I'll be coming back, def was a one time thing for me.

All of the apps are money boys...which I'm OK with. But they only want to come (like USA escorts) for their one hour, do the deed and leave. Not interested in dinner, drinks, nothing more. And they are asking 50-150 usd, And when I accepted , many never replied again,  wtf?

Found one nice guy, gay, not looking for money...we had a nice night, but he works so much that he hardly had any free time...with a job and helping the parents at home. His grandfather was in the war and had a different story to tell than the government here likes to portray.

Went to the couple of gay bars, walked the party streets.....to put it in perspective (for those that know me). I came with a Litre of rum, I'm leaving with a little more than a 1/2 litre, lol

I did hook up every night except the first (was very tired).....but wasn't easy.

Forgot to add: Internet sooooo slow. I'm in a decent AirBnb, new construction, close to everything, comfy bed, great a/c $26 usd a night. 
Food is relatively cheap, money seems to last longer , maybe because I couldn't find one guy that liked to drink...some said yes and in the end they drank 1 beer.
Flights are cheap from BKK, so if I did come back, I'd bring someone with me from BKK or someplace they don't need a visa.

  • 3 months later...

Would you mind sharing details of your particular AirBnb, FloridaRob ?         

I'm contemplating another trip to Vietnam, if the mixed reports don't put me off....:huh:

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.