Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheapest Airfares I've seen

Featured Replies

not sure if I'd describe a single aisle, narrow body plane from BKK to London as "too good to be true" mind......will be interesting if this route ACTUALLY materialises as I see from their website it's not up for sale yet for a flight that's meant to be launching in a few weeks time just ?

1 hour ago, NIrishGuy said:

not sure if I'd describe a single aisle, narrow body plane from BKK to London as "too good to be true" 

There was to be a stopover in Kuwait or some such place.

I once flew single aisle narrow body , namely 737 with Ladeco on Miami -Santiago de Chile route with refueling in Guayaquil, Ecuador , about 8 hrs flight and thought  initially "where;s problem ? " but soon enough  before even that stop on the route is felt very cramped  and I was ready  to jump. I'd prefer normal stopover with changing planes in such a case.

  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone comment on United service on trans-pacific flights?

They offer shorter and better connecting flights for a future trip but not sure how they compare against other airlines on long haul flights

Thanks 

4 hours ago, worldatlarge said:

Can anyone comment on United service on trans-pacific flights?

I've made 10 trans-pacific flights on United in the past year and will make another starting on Wednesday.  I'd put them in the middle of the pack for in flight service.  Business class is decent, similar to Air China.  Premium Economy is slightly roomier than Economy Plus (9 seats across, rather than 10) with a limited menu selection and free drinks.  

Flight crew is usually more mature than other airlines.  Assignments are based on seniority, thus the "mature" approach.  Between take-off drink and meal service, and the arrival service one doesn't see too much of the cabin crew, they come by with water and there is a snack half way through the flight.  

Biggest gripe is the tendency to neglect the toilet areas which are less than pleasant after about five hours into the flight.

On-time record is exceptional (at least from SFO).

I'm a million miler so I have early boarding and some other perks.  I like ANA and really like EVA.  I've used my UA miles for flights on EVA.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.