Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 22, 2020

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

I went to Silom 4 area. First, it was a rainy night so no expectations from me on anything. The Soi 4 area was fairly busy with customers and guys. It looked like a lot of things going on.

There were 13 guys in Jupiter and some sexy ones there for sure.

I then walked to the Patpong area. Screwboys had 3 boys there and Dreamboys was very quite.

I went to Hotmale and they had about 20 guys on stage and some sexy and some kind rough looking. The sexy ones were outside trying to get people in the bar.

Freshboys has over 25 guys there. Mostly gay, smooth and cute. Very twinky type area. I took guy from there at 500 baht for off and each drink was 350 baht. Had a lovely evening. OK. I admit, same guy the last 4 times so I do like him. But, the other boys that work there now give me much more attention and smiles as they know I am not just looking and willing to take guys (or one guy at least) off. I had my eye on one guy for a while there but never much eye contact. Last night, he suddenly seemed interested. :)

It was rainy the whole way to my place and boy wanted to sleep over. I said not possible and he understood.

  • Author

BTW: I really hate mamasans. I like to look and learn. But, a mamasan in Jupiter asked me if I liked gay or straight, I made the mistake and engaged. I know better. But, I thought I could answer that one. But, then she called calling over gay guys. I told her to stop and get away from me. I think a bit insulted but six times of telling her the same thing should be enough.

32 minutes ago, Michael said:

BTW: I really hate mamasans. I like to look and learn. But, a mamasan in Jupiter asked me if I liked gay or straight, I made the mistake and engaged. I know better. But, I thought I could answer that one. But, then she called calling over gay guys. I told her to stop and get away from me. I think a bit insulted but six times of telling her the same thing should be enough.

There are gay guys in Jupiter? Times have changed indeed LOL
Same question as before, what was the customer situation in Silom?

  • Author
1 minute ago, hank75 said:

There are gay guys in Jupiter? Times have changed indeed LOL
Same question as before, what was the customer situation in Silom?

Yep. According to mamasan. But, you know what I think of that.

Question was answered in first post. There were a fair amount of customers and boys. Were you looking for numbers? I don't know specifics of how many were in each place. There were customers and boys in every placed I walked by. I don't like to spend time sitting in those restaurants so I am not a good judge of what you may consider normal. For a rainy night, I was happy with what I saw in that area. No business should go bankrupt.

As far as GoGo's. I was the only customer in Jupiter. Both Hotmale and Freshboys had a nice fill of customers. When I went to Dreamboys the first time no customers but no boys on stage either. I didn't go back to Dreamboys as the show as starting and I prefer half-naked lads to singing ladyboys.

4 hours ago, Michael said:

BTW: I really hate mamasans. I like to look and learn. But, a mamasan in Jupiter asked me if I liked gay or straight, I made the mistake and engaged. I know better. But, I thought I could answer that one. But, then she called calling over gay guys. I told her to stop and get away from me. I think a bit insulted but six times of telling her the same thing should be enough.

Given that you are the only customer, mamasan are desperate to make some money of you too. Jupiter mamasan was so busy before pre covid that they barely disturbed me when i visited there lol 

3 hours ago, hank75 said:

There are gay guys in Jupiter? Times have changed indeed LOL
Same question as before, what was the customer situation in Silom?

The most famous gay guy who will not go with women customer is there. Maybe u forgot lol. And i believes there are few more that always hang out with him, but i doubt there are many before. But who knows about the current line up except michael hehe.

  • Author
8 hours ago, spoon said:

 

The most famous gay guy who will not go with women customer is there. Maybe u forgot lol. And i believes there are few more that always hang out with him, but i doubt there are many before. But who knows about the current line up except michael hehe.

Got a pic?  Or, number?  I found #3 hot as well as several in the 40's.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.