January 16, 200917 yr Active Members Keanu hasn't given a good performance in years. Unfortunately...all too true. I used to be a big fan.
January 17, 200917 yr "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K" is tied with "Dude, our album covers lied to us" for his best line/delivery in a movie.
April 24, 200917 yr I saw the preview at theaters and am VERY excited to see this. It looks wonderful.
April 24, 200917 yr They actually had two people just standing there to open the doors at the proper time. Or not. Great bloopers from the original series when actors briskly walked CLUNK into a still-closed door when the prop man was slow on the draw. P.S. Just came across this:
April 24, 200917 yr Active Members Keanu hasn't given a good performance in years. With actors as with escorts, sometimes I let looks trump performance, at least until I've paid for my ticket.
April 24, 200917 yr Active Members Or not. Great bloopers from the original series when actors briskly walked CLUNK into a still-closed door when the prop man was slow on the draw.P.S. Just came across this: I would love to see those out takes. Thanks for replying, even if it was 3+ months later. Best regards, RA1
April 24, 200917 yr I would love to see those out takes. Thanks for replying, even if it was 3+ months later. Sorry, missed this thread before. This vid starts with several door mishaps:
April 25, 200917 yr Active Members I still want to see The Day the Earth Stood Still mentioned in the first post even though it hasn't received great reviews. Was going to go see it today...until I found out I needed a new car battery. Shopping for Car Batteries is a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon, but at least I didn't find out I needed a new battery before an important appointment or before going out for the evening. Just sit REAL CLOSE to the TV and switch to a different channel whenever somebody's NOT trying to sell you something. That movie really hit a new low for blatent product placement. Really nothing to recommend it. There's maybe 5 tolerable minutes when Cleese is on camera, otherwise... FEH! The more I see and hear about the new Star Trek the more excited I am.
May 6, 200917 yr Just attended an early-release screening of Star Trek: The Future Begins. Was ready to be underwhelmed, from previews expecting a watering-down and diversion of the franchise. However: God fuck. Jesus creeping shit. Top of head still erupting. The Kids Are Alright!
May 7, 200917 yr Active Members However: God fuck. Jesus creeping shit. Top of head still erupting.The Kids Are Alright! Knowing that I am not as articulate as Adam Smith, I hope at least one of the kids is alright, as I have tickets to see Chris Pine live next month in the Geffen Playhouse production of Farragut North, also starring the old guy Chris Noth. I'll be in row 3, so I hope that the young actor is in fine shape up close and personal. Then I can say God intercourse! Jesus farting Christ! Top of penis still erupting!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.