Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Fuckable Ass Contest

Featured Replies

  • Replies 118
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's all ready for you (or me)

post-105999-0-83079100-1351018674_thumb.

I like them the smoother the better ;-)

post-105999-0-00031200-1351018703_thumb.

Or this one? You have plenty to play with while you are rimming him. I love these low hangers.

post-105999-0-30846500-1351018724_thumb.

Or this one?

post-105999-0-10194500-1351018746_thumb.

I have to re-post this butt pic which got last in transition. . .

post-105999-0-57921800-1351019745_thumb.

I'm horny for butt today for some reason. . .

post-105999-0-68055300-1351019843_thumb.

Can we next have a thread of chocolate dick?

Black beautiful and oh so ymmy

Another hole

post-105999-0-62765100-1351088300_thumb.

more

post-105999-0-54630900-1351088324_thumb.

even more

post-105999-0-20975600-1351088350_thumb.

I love smooth butts

post-105999-0-48656300-1351088379_thumb.

more. . .

post-105999-0-67125100-1351088405_thumb.

can never get enough. . .

post-105999-0-19096800-1351088431_thumb.

more

post-105999-0-58375200-1351088457_thumb.

more . . .

post-105999-0-97032200-1351088487_thumb.

and another. . .

post-105999-0-50297400-1351088533_thumb.

And finally for today . . .

post-105999-0-49863600-1351088566_thumb.

  • Active Members

I want so many of them. . . help me

My stomach is turning somesaults right now, for from the preceding views-- almost all I want!

After my mouth and tounge overdose, then I want to see a hunky man with a big uc cock take over and really plow those assess to their roots or "G" spots!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.