Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Fuckable Ass Contest

Featured Replies

  • Replies 118
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have me some later. . .

post-105999-0-62656700-1351371079_thumb.

Sunday fun day butt day. . .

post-105999-0-46311300-1351462478_thumb.

Monday fun day butt day. . .I had to add the ever popular Steven Draker's so so hot butt to the list.

post-105999-0-44942500-1351536158_thumb.

I have to have another butt view before I go to bed. Visions of butt in my head. . .

post-105999-0-13249800-1351570429_thumb.

I guess this guy already decided he has a fuckable butt. . .

post-105999-0-98227200-1351629018_thumb.

This is one of my favorite candid shots. I'd be looking just where that other guy is looking - at that hot ass. . .

post-105999-0-42363600-1351630025_thumb.

a new one for November. . .

post-105999-0-03420600-1351786412_thumb.

Congrats EXPAT!

  • 2 years later...

Or this one?

Not many guys can do that

I'm going to have me some later. . .

The guy pictured is definitely hot and sexy and has a great looking butt.

I'm glad that someone resurrected this thread from 2012 - I had completely forgotten about it.

An overwhelming majority were posted by Expat - guess he likes butt as much as I do.

It also brought back memories of 4aces, who I suspect has passed away.

I was also amused to see how many of the pictures are still appearing on tumblr today. Just goes to show beauty never dies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.