Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Human Ken Doll has 90 plastic surgeries?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members
1 minute ago, AdamSmith said:

I know him in person.

intimately.

Algorithmic errors I cannot account for, sir

Considering that you know him personally, surely you must agree that anyone who submits to more than 90 major plastic surgeries has self-identity issues.  

Moreover, any plastic surgeon who performs those surgeries cannot be an ethical person.  

I hope your friend eventually finds peace within himself.  

 

  • Active Members
4 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

And I still stand in curious wonder at your very odd rage about all this.

Rage?

I don't know the man and have no desire to meet him.  

I am bewildered by your use of the word "rage" which is totally wrong and filled with drama.  

Quite simply, I find that a licensed surgeon who takes advantage of a person who repeatedly requests plastic surgery (more than 90 times actually done) should not be allowed to practice medicine.  

Now, go take that hot bath and get some rest. 

24 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

Rage?

Quite simply, I find that a licensed surgeon who takes advantage of a person who repeatedly requests plastic surgery (more than 90 times actually done) should not be allowed to practice medicine.  

Why?

Numerous highly qualified surgeons have taken him seriously.

Where is your medical degree from?

  • Active Members
18 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Why?

Numerous highly qualified surgeons have taken him seriously.

Where is your medical degree from?

It does not take a medical degree to see what surgeons have done to that man.  It is a disgrace that doctors used their medical degrees to disfigure that man so severely.  

Now, go take that bath and get some sleep - 

Image result for human ken doll has many plastic surgeries

 

 

Edited by mvan1

7 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

It does not take a medical degree to see what surgeons have done to that man.  It is a disgrace that doctors used their medical degrees to disfigure that man so severely.  

Now, go take that bath and get some sleep - 

Image result for human ken doll has many plastic surgeries

 

 

Well, you and I disagree.

Let us leave it at that.

I find him today very hot.

  • Active Members
On 03/05/2019 at 10:40 PM, AdamSmith said:

I find him today very hot.

Yes, yes, AS, but then you are notorious for your esoteric tastes in kink.

Related image

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.