Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gym sex anyone?

Featured Replies

Evidently sex at the gym is more common than I thought, and gym employees are trained to just look the other way. I obviously belong to the wrong gym.

  • Active Members

For years I avoided the steam room at gay gyms in San Francisco, New York, LA and Palm Springs. Why? Mainly because i don't like flying jizm hitting me, and I don't like inadvertently sitting in it. The idea of a steam and shower is impossible due to these guys that can't keep their dicks soft around naked men.

Once at the Y in SF (I did go in that one because it was so big.) a guy took a shine to me. I got up and left, yet he followed me all the way to my locker, jacking off furiously the whole time. I was embarrassed. If this happened to my current self I might be flattered, but then, it isn't going to happen! I am nowhere near the shape I used to be in.

For years I sough out the steam room at gay gyms in San Francisco, New York, and LA. Why? Damn, it is hot. I love naked bodies. Sometimes I get lucky these days but most of the time not. I still love to watch if two hot young studs get going in my presence. ;)

The NYSC in the Marriottt Marquis was my favorite. I never went there where I didn't find a cute guy jerking off or a few sucking and fucking. I just loved it.

  • Active Members

Damn it, I must be missing out because I go to the gym at my work!

But I don't quite understand gym sex. The steam room is too damn hot and you can't see anything! And I've seen a lot of talk about a korean spa in the valley (here in LA) on Craigslist, I've gone there a couple times (for a great scrub/massage) and don't understand how/where anything else would happen there...

No wonder bathrooms in SF are so dirty... I'm against sex at gym and I witnessed two guys soing it even at a gym in North Carolina... It's mainly for employees... I wanted to open the shower curtain and see who they were...

  • Active Members
I wanted to open the shower curtain and see who they were...

I'm with you on that! But while I'm fer what's behind the curtain, you seem to be agin' it.

There were a few times in college when I found myself with a righteous hangover on a Sunday morning. The one fix I could count on was an hour in the university steam room. Not sure why, but there was often a cutie or two likewise enjoying the vapors at that early hour and I was usually able to make some new friends quite readily. If it weren't for the rigors of Freshman Calculus limiting me to one such adventure a week, I have little doubt I'd be an alcoholic today.

Also guilty of a contrarian view with regard to San Francisco bathrooms. One man's 'dirty' is another man's festive. I shudder to think what you would have made of the local lav's back in the seventies when anyone who was anyone could be found hovering over the urinal cakes. :unsure::unsure::whistle::ermm::ermm:

Now that you've got me waxing nostalgic, can't help but recall a visit to Berlin back in the sixties when, after two years' of near-celibacy, I found myself introduced to the social life clustering around the pissoirs of that fair city. Had a lot of catching up to do, and fortunately was able to bring myself current in just a few days' time.

Imagine my surprise and pleasure to see an identical pissoir in Munich some forty years later. It was not open for business and, in fact, had a heavy chain ringed around it as if it were a monument. Given its location just off the Müllerstraße, one of Munich's preeminent gay districts, I believe that's exactly what it was. For those unfamiliar with gay history, such public gathering places for males with their dicks out were often the most likely places to connect with others with similar proclivities.

Amazing how times have changed and how yesterday's pleasure palaces are tomorrow's museum pieces. I know just how they feel. :rolleyes:

What an interesting post to read!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.