Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any interest in a Lurker's Phoenix Pride Weekend?

Featured Replies

I had a fabulous weekend. Thank you to Lurker for planning this. It was great to finally spend time with you. It was also great to see Townie.

Phoenix is a great city. I had fun and a few boys at night.

The dinners we had were very good and very reasonable priced. The BBQ place was great food and the Tiki Lounge was also very good. But, it was the company and stories shared that were most memorable.

I told Lurker that I hope he does this again next year as I'll be there if I am in USA. I was also at The Phoenix Forum this year and it was so much better than the Internext and AVN in Las Vegas. I'll be back to it as many times as I can as it was more gay webmasters and adult businesses associated with the gay world.

I didn't get to spend a lot of time at the gay activities this year that were associated with the gay parade and festival but I'll make better plans in the future.

Again, Lurker, thank you so much for planning this and the invite. I had a fabulous time!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to read that you guys had fun! ^_^

here are a few pics from the Pride Festival yesterday..

post-113342-0-06413700-1365348542_thumb.

post-113342-0-01785500-1365348561_thumb.

post-113342-0-67470900-1365348583_thumb.

post-113342-0-66137200-1365348611_thumb.

post-113342-0-39460400-1365348632_thumb.

post-113342-0-48820800-1365348652_thumb.

And this last pic was taken last night at BSWest, one of our clubs, where they had Pornapolooza, featuring some boys from NextDoor Studios, including Axel Wolf, the cute boy that Oz mentioned in another post

post-113342-0-31674500-1365348735_thumb.

It was a fun-filled weekend (even though I was a little under the weather). Townie and Oz were great companions for a couple of meals. There were throngs of boys in various states of undress at the parade and festival, in addition to later at the clubs..

Townie and I go back many years, so it was always nice to see an old friend. And it was definitely a joy and pleasure to meet the Great and Powerful Oz for the first time. He is a truly kind man who is fascinating to talk with..

Thanks to both of them for coming to Phoenix for the weekend..

  • Active Members

Townie and I go back many years, so it was always nice to see an old friend. And it was definitely a joy and pleasure to meet the Great and Powerful Oz for the first time. He is a truly kind man who is fascinating to talk with..

Great and Powerful Oz??? I have it on good authority he is just a carnival huckster. I just watched a movie all about him. ;)

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.