February 22, 201313 yr Active Members i have a tentative confirmation that Emoboi is able to join us for either the Saturday dinner or the Sunday brunch if we have the gathering. Wow. You know how much I want to see emoboi and Khori. Maybe I can set up a threesome. I'm in OC, so it's an easy trip. What part of town should I book in?
February 22, 201313 yr central phx is where the pride activities and the gay bars are. I recommend the Hotel Clarendon. It is a great boutique hotel.. and it is gay owned and very gay friendly, but not a "gay" hotel. It is walking distance to the gay pride festivities.
February 22, 201313 yr Active Members central phx is where the pride activities and the gay bars are. I recommend the Hotel Clarendon. It is a great boutique hotel.. and it is gay owned and very gay friendly, but not a "gay" hotel. It is walking distance to the gay pride festivities. Thanks, kind sir.
February 24, 201313 yr I am still interested. I will be in Brazil for the month of March and not sure what will happen in April. But, I'll know more in a few weeks.
February 24, 201313 yr I will try to make it if I head back to the States in April. I want to attend and meet posters here too.
March 12, 201313 yr Just three and a half weeks to go.. Is anyone else going to join us, or will it just be Townie and myself?
March 21, 201313 yr One last bump to the top of the list. We have just over two weeks until the "maybe not so big" weekend. Anyone out there coming to join Townie and myself?
March 30, 201313 yr That's very nice! Pleasant flights... I bought my Airline tix today! UA had a bit of a sale, $138 a.i.
March 30, 201313 yr I'm still out of the States and won't be back.. I hope you and others have a great time! One last bump to the top of the list. We have just over two weeks until the "maybe not so big" weekend. Anyone out there coming to join Townie and myself?
March 30, 201313 yr Active Members One last bump to the top of the list. We have just over two weeks until the "maybe not so big" weekend. Anyone out there coming to join Townie and myself? Well, 2 is an Intimate number AND, the good part for us is that with just the 2 of you, the Thank you Thread that will appear afterwards will be VERY short and easy to read.
March 30, 201313 yr i dont want to jinx it, but I have gotten a couple more last minute PM's that will (hopefully) make it to town next weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed.
March 30, 201313 yr a few views of some of "dancing boys" who are seeking some educational assistance.. ​ ​ ​ ​
March 30, 201313 yr Active Members One last bump to the top of the list. We have just over two weeks until the "maybe not so big" weekend. Anyone out there coming to join Townie and myself? Really wish I could join you but circumstances dictate otherwise this year. Maybe the future will bring a change in those. BTW, those boys above do wear their dollar bills very well.
March 30, 201313 yr it now appears that Expat has confirmed with Townie that he will be driving over for the weekend. And, if health issues improve, we are hoping for one more attendee...(I don't want to name a name, but lets just say it is someone we all know and love here at Boytoy) I have made our Saturday nite dinner reservations and have extended an invitation to Emoboi to join us. He is not sure if he can make it that night, so I offered up our Friday dinner or Sunday Brunch as options for him..Waiting to hear back..
March 31, 201313 yr That sounds so exciting I wish I could be there too... Have fun guys... it now appears that Expat has confirmed with Townie that he will be driving over for the weekend. And, if health issues improve, we are hoping for one more attendee...(I don't want to name a name, but lets just say it is someone we all know and love here at Boytoy) I have made our Saturday nite dinner reservations and have extended an invitation to Emoboi to join us. He is not sure if he can make it that night, so I offered up our Friday dinner or Sunday Brunch as options for him..Waiting to hear back..
April 3, 201313 yr Looks like I am set to meet up with Lurker this weekend as well. Looking forward to a good time! I hope others are able to join us!
April 3, 201313 yr Active Members Looking forward to this weekend! I plan on attending the parade on Saturday and then the festival. We have a VERY fun place picked for dinner Saturday night!
April 3, 201313 yr Active Members Oh- word of caution SUNSCREEN is absolutely a requirement. Even if it is a little cloudy you would be amazed how quickly you will get burned if unprotected. ​
April 3, 201313 yr Come on Townie, don't scare anyone. It is gonna be downright Balmy in Phoenix. High for Saturday is predicted to be 88,and just one degree hotter on Sunday.. That is sweater weather to us Phoenicians. And, if the weather isn't hot enough, there are plenty of places with young, struggling male students who are willing to dance for some tuition money..
April 4, 201313 yr Active Members You guys have fun! I'd have tried to make it but already had plans this weekend and going out of town next week.
April 6, 201313 yr Active Members We had a great fun dinner!Over three hours at table all of us drooling over the impossibly cute waiters at a local BBQ restaurant. A very convivial group.
April 6, 201313 yr The BBQ was great and the company was even better. We closed out the place last night. Looking forward to the Pride festival today.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.