August 19, 201412 yr Bieber...what an ass. I didn't see any ice. I'll bet he used warm water. Now...If he'd shown his ass... I think 90% of the videos I'm seeing are warm water with just a few ice cubes in it at the last minute. Ricky Martin's video was truly an ice bucket.
August 19, 201412 yr James Franco had a little too much fun in his bottomless ice bucket challenge. . . http://www.justjared.com/2014/08/19/james-franco-goes-pantless-during-ice-bucket-challenge-watch-now/
August 19, 201412 yr Jimmy Kimmell took a very different approach. . .Everyone is trying to outdo each other now. It's getting ridiculous.
August 19, 201412 yr Here is the YouTube of James Franco's "bottomless" ice bucket challenge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHzpY1cB1Bw
August 19, 201412 yr The Gaily Grind posted the 30 hottest guys doing the ice bucket challenge. . . http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/08/19/top-30-shirtless-ice-bucket-challenges/
August 19, 201412 yr Active Members Website doing god's work, top 30 hot male shirtless ice bucket challenges: http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/08/19/top-30-shirtless-ice-bucket-challenges/
August 20, 201412 yr Here's a compilation of people messing up the ice bucket challenge royally. Some are really funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t2zn7Ve0bw
August 20, 201412 yr Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters has the best ALS ice bucket challenge yet. . . I agree. But, I loved Justin Beiber's 2nd one as well. wonder why?
August 20, 201412 yr ok.. I guess i am the only one who is willing to look stupid, but what is ALS? Ever heard of GOOGLE ?
August 22, 201412 yr I didn't realize how hot Nick Cannon is. He'll be single soon I hear. . . Yes, it is true. I did not think he was telling everyone about us yet. But, I guess the cat is out of the bag. Sorry Mariah!
August 22, 201412 yr Active Members I am probably the only poster herein who has actually been to Campbellsville, KY, site of the first annual fry the firemen on the fire truck ladder while trying to douse college students for ALS. As reported today, the ladder touched some electrical wires and injured 3-4 firemen. I was only there because my pax had business nearby. Best regards, RA1
August 22, 201412 yr So when I saw the real video of this hottie, I've been trying to understand what he's saying about his penis at the end but I can't understand him. Any takers on a translation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMMjoXY9vaw
August 22, 201412 yr I love this one by Benedict Cumberbatch. Be sure and watch all the way until the end.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.