Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leather pants

Featured Replies

Just now, BiBottomBoy said:

Wonder if he wife knew about you?

No, never. And, after the baby, I saw him only a few times for sex and then it was done. He feel in love with his baby and wife. I never thought he was gay. I just thought he liked a bit more sex than most people.

It all started when I was 13 and we were swimming in a pool.  There was a huge group of us and somehow at the end of the day it was only he and I.  It was getting dark and my mother was inside the house. But, he came over to me as I was at the edge of the pool with my hands on the concrete and he started gyrating. I moved my ass a bit and before you know it he had my swimsuit down and was fucking me. His girlfriend (future wife) was inside my house with my sister.   It was quick and painful but good and sweet all at the same time.  It was the first of about 50 times over the next few years but the rest of the times were in my bedroom.  I had a basement bedroom and it has a door to the outside.  He knew after 10PM my family would be asleep and he would visit from time to time. It was one of my fondest memories.

  • Author
  • Active Members
2 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

It all started when I was 13 and we were swimming in a pool.  There was a huge group of us and somehow at the end of the day it was only he and I.  It was getting dark and my mother was inside the house. But, he came over to me as I was at the edge of the pool with my hands on the concrete and he started gyrating. I moved my ass a bit and before you know it he had my swimsuit down and was fucking me. His girlfriend (future wife) was inside my house with my sister.   It was quick and painful but good and sweet all at the same time.  It was the first of about 50 times over the next few years but the rest of the times were in my bedroom.  I had a basement bedroom and it has a door to the outside.  He knew after 10PM my family would be asleep and he would visit from time to time. It was one of my fondest memories.

That’s incredible! When I was 15, I had an on again, off again relationship with my very hot next door neighbor. We never played at my house, but would play in the loft of his garage, or in the woods during the summer. I’m sure he’s married with several kids now since ha was raised in an Anabaptist family.

16 minutes ago, BiBottomBoy said:

All these gay people wi th babies

So weird!

Look at your own screen name!

How many of us are purely 'gay'?

Myself am an omnivore. :)

1 hour ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Women are difficult

This is the case.

My physical erotic interests are about equally divided (between all four genders, cis and trans), but many more romantic relationships with men.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.