Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 134
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, mvan1 said:

You are far from being an "idiot" or any other form of unintelligent person.  To the contrary, you are one of the most inspiring, brightest and thought provoking posters here. 

Your intellectual orneriness is one of the only things that keeps me 'straight.' ;)

  • Active Members
9 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I don't think that's fair. He and I (and others) have argued bitterly over some things, slung mud at each other, then agreed over other things. I think he's honest, open about himself and his personal strengths -- as well as his foibles (in a pretty funny, self-knowing way frequently) -- and not ill-intentioned here.

As for 'a thread,' I can only point to the totality of his postings here.

I like him, and think he is in toto a positive actor for this place.

 

OMG Adam.....you sound like a Trump supporter !   :o

  • Active Members

 

9 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I don't think that's fair. He and I (and others) have argued bitterly over some things, slung mud at each other, then agreed over other things. I think he's honest, open about himself and his personal strengths -- as well as his foibles (in a pretty funny, self-knowing way frequently) -- and not ill-intentioned here.

As for 'a thread,' I can only point to the totality of his postings here.

I like him, and think he is in toto a positive actor for this place.

 

Image result for mud slinging gifs
  • Active Members

We cannot speak about Rocky without honoring and celebrating his favorite word, without which no sentence is ever complete...

In fact, he cannot even post a cohesive thought without including it, to the point of obsession.  It often just fun to count how many times he actually uses the word in a post.   He uses it to describe Others, when in fact he is speaking of Himself

So, here's to YOU Rocky.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5351489

  • Active Members
10 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

He can be acerbic and waspish, but then those are some of the things that make him a distinctive -- and, to my ear, lovable -- voice.

 I think, again, if we tread in great fear of giving offense, we neuter our dialog & interchange.

I couldn't disagree more...

https://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/28419-rip-lurkerspeaks/?page=2

 

 

  • Active Members

 

"One mans TRASH is another mans TREASURE".....

With Rocky, I am the Trash collector, while Adam and LatB are Treasure Hunters....  It's Trumps America, we can all survive without supporting each others choices.  :console:

  • Active Members
  • Popular Post

 

Since I know the mere mention of his name makes him appear (like the devil), I would like to offer Rocky some new fodder to use against me when he shows up, since I am a generous and giving person.

I have been BANNED once again by Daddy !   That makes about a dozen times now....   Take it and run with it.....:D

  • Active Members
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

 

Since I know the mere mention of his name makes him appear (like the devil), I would like to offer Rocky some new fodder to use against me when he shows up, since I am a generous and giving person.

I have been BANNED once again by Daddy !   That makes about a dozen times now....   Take it and run with it.....:D

:huh:WWWWWWWWWWWWTF....Does he even know you are in recovery, and in a weakened state? That bitch!!!

  • Active Members
1 minute ago, MsAnn said:

:huh:WWWWWWWWWWWWTF....Does he even know you are in recovery, and in a weakened state? That bitch!!!

 

I truly think at this point, its a Game with him, and he enjoys the Power trip...  He claims I posted "inappropriate" pics.   I emailed him that I am VERY careful and particular about posting, and he should forward me a copy of the offensive pics.  He replies "I cant, I deleted them...but you should know better"..     I reply "How can I know better if I dont know what offended you?"....   He replies "Stop posting so many pics or i'll take your pic posting privilege away"....  :cry:

  • Active Members
17 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

 

I truly think at this point, its a Game with him, and he enjoys the Power trip...  He claims I posted "inappropriate" pics.   I emailed him that I am VERY careful and particular about posting, and he should forward me a copy of the offensive pics.  He replies "I cant, I deleted them...but you should know better"..     I reply "How can I know better if I dont know what offended you?"....   He replies "Stop posting so many pics or i'll take your pic posting privilege away"....  :cry:

Unbelievable...Stop posting so many pics? I think that's what bothers him the most. I'm guessing that the kind of pics you post makes him nervous. Sounds like someone is on a power trip.

DON'T let it bother you...

tenor.gif

;)

 

  • Active Members
1 minute ago, MsAnn said:

Unbelievable...Stop posting so many pics? I think that's what bothers him the most. I'm guessing that the kind of pics you post makes him nervous. Sounds like someone is on a power trip.

DON'T let it bother you...

tenor.gif

 

 

LOL, with HIS paranoia,  he should just go back in the closet.  Someone should tell him he is benefiting from a Gay site, so the pics posted will be GAY in nature.   The boners, buttholes and penetration all get posted as links per his rules, so there was no fucking violation.  He BANS because he CAN !  

I am feeling something ELSE .......:D

tumblr_p374vsFzte1rg4prlo1_500.jpg

 

 

  • Active Members

Larstrup is one of the most obnoxious people here. That's my opinion! That he would start a thread for the sole purpose of attacking another poster and then talk about community is laughable. Clean your own house first Larstrup.

  • Active Members
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Larstrup is one of the most obnoxious people here. That's my opinion! That he would start a thread for the sole purpose of attacking another poster and then talk about community is laughable. Clean your own house first Larstrup.

Lucky, you are absolutely correct about a person starting a thread to disparage another, and I agree.  BUT if memory serves me correctly, YOU have done that very same thing,   MANY times, in several places,  so your animosity  towards Lars is misplaced and self-serving  .   Perhaps you live in one of those "glass houses", so you shouldnt throw stones !  

Image result for people in glass houses  gifs

 

  • Active Members
21 minutes ago, kjun12 said:

I am just mortified by this acerbic exchange among my brothers of the flock   As you know, I never speak out against another.

flat1000x1000075f.jpg

when folks start threads designed to incite, it's funny when the intended don't respond

  • Active Members
30 minutes ago, jimboivyo said:

when folks start threads designed to incite, it's funny when the intended don't respond

That is one of the reasons why I like him. Whether or not his nemesis like him, he is way smarter than they are.

  • Active Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

That is one of the reasons why I like him. Whether or not his nemesis like him, he is way smarter than they are.

 

You are certainly entitled to your WRONG opinion Latb....   It's only a matter of time before her Troll laced rebuttal will grace us.   Have you not been paying attention dear ?     :blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.