Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why not the Antilles?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I wonder why there's so little information on the Antilles. Having lived many years in Paris, some of the most impressive cocks I had were from that region, Guadeloupe, Martinique, etc. I know flying there is relatively complicated, but I think there are directly flights from Miami, San Juan, Havana, etc. Anyone?

  • Active Members

If you mean French Antilles, the gay life is non existing there. Partly because of the low number of people living in each island (cca 400.000) and because gay is not really accepted. In Sint Marteen (Saint Martin is the name of the island on the French side) there are some adult places but only women for men.

 

  • Active Members

I can fly direct from Montreal, being islands français and what not. Gorgeous locales, Guad and StM. Champagne without the high tariffs when I was there. Not a sex destination. But those Québecois Haitians! One fellow an all-time 40-year best. 

  • Active Members
23 hours ago, Riobard said:

I can fly direct from Montreal, being islands français and what not. Gorgeous locales, Guad and StM. Champagne without the high tariffs when I was there. Not a sex destination. But those Québecois Haitians! One fellow an all-time 40-year best. 

SXM Sint Marteen has direct flights with Montreal, New York, Miami ... even though the airport is still far from being totally reconstructed after Irma.

Sea and Sun. Perfect. Food OK. Sex ... some eye candy. Nothing much IMHO

 

20190204_170047.jpg

20190204_171238.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.