Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tunisia

Featured Replies

15 hours ago, bisexysf said:

Hope it was helpful. My next trip is to Morocco in a few months.

Helpful indeed. Would you share the name of the hotel you were in here on the board or in a message?

Hope you have interesting encounters to report on when you visit Morocco.

I wil be visiting Egypt in a few weeks and hope to be able to share similar experiences soon.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Here is my little experience in Sousse, but I was there 4 years ago. I lived in an All inclusive hotel very far from the city center, so the opportunities for sex were limited. - I went to the c

  • Nobody responded. But it's ok. Here my takeaways from a trip to Sousse in September. I spent about 6 days there. You can find what you like, but you need to be focused and patient. Corniche of Souss

  • Heba as-sa3udeya
    Heba as-sa3udeya

    So i’m back from Sousse  tunisian boys - Specially straight boys - are really gorgeous  in my opinion Arab men have the highest sex appeal in the world but it’s subjective of course - and am

On 9/23/2026 at 11:06 PM, FunFifties said:

Helpful indeed. Would you share the name of the hotel you were in here on the board or in a message?

Hope you have interesting encounters to report on when you visit Morocco.

I wil be visiting Egypt in a few weeks and hope to be able to share similar experiences soon.

I replied to your PM.

Also Sousse seemed safe, but not much to do. El Jem is worth visiting.

On 9/24/2026 at 7:06 AM, FunFifties said:

Helpful indeed. Would you share the name of the hotel you were in here on the board or in a message?

Hope you have interesting encounters to report on when you visit Morocco.

I wil be visiting Egypt in a few weeks and hope to be able to share similar experiences soon.

I'm recently back from Morocco and just be aware that the Morocco is much more scammy generally than Tunisia.

Tunisian people are alot warmer and this also makes it easier to move the conversation along to fun.

On 9/23/2026 at 3:23 PM, bisexysf said:

Nobody responded. But it's ok.

Here my takeaways from a trip to Sousse in September. I spent about 6 days there.

You can find what you like, but you need to be focused and patient.

Corniche of Sousse - I was there twice and I walked back and forth - nobody is looking of approaching you even if you are alone. I saw families with small kids and parents walking together and mostly groups of guys and women hanging together. They all just ignore you. I didn't see single guys or girls looking for meetings or even attention. Waste of time.

Antistress hammam. Waste of time. When I came they paired me with a masseur who took me to very private and quiet room. I was excited at first. When I took of my clothes he almost screamed at me to put boxers on. (What? Boxers?) I told him he can cover me with towels but he called for receptionist and I just left. Too much hassle. It didn't promise any fun.

Tej El Hahra Spa. Looks modern, but kinda busy. I had to wait for so long to get both hammam and massage. They let you in, take your money and you end up waiting and waiting. It killed my mood. They have men who work there (and not bad looking) but it feels rushed and they were not interested to play.

Royal Jinene Spa. Things are more interesting here. They have ladies and guy (who acts like receptionist and manager). If you choose a guy he is very nice in massage - very sensual, completely naked and they have enough privacy to feel comfortable. He also offered happy ending.

Le Monaco Spa and Thalasso. They also have women and one young guy working. I visited twice. The lady in hammam is so sweet and you can be naked there with her (she is not beautiful but it was surprising for Tunisia that you can be nude with lady). The young guy is good looking and first time he groped me a lot but still kept me covered because they are afraid of management. During second visit he was more brave and let me suck him and cummed quickly. He kinda looked liked a bottom guy but acted more like a hungry top guy haha.

Other Spas in city are usually with women only and if it's says VIP they will offer happy endings, but I was not interested since ladies are not good looking with too much make up on them.

I rented Hotel (all inclusive) and AirBnB (very close to each other).

On hotel's beach I wore swim thongs every day so all eyes were on me. Guys smiled to me all the time. I had quick sex with 2 staff members. One with a very young guy from kitchen (we connected on Grindr) and he quickly came to hotel 's restroom where we had long kissing session with me sucking him till he cummed. Very juicy encounter. Second guy was from housekeeping and again he looked like a bottom guy but when he got undressed with me he took the lead and basically wanted to fuck me. We had a nice cuddling session with BJ and he cummed on my butt. It was sweet.

Airbnb. Used just a few times to meet two guys from Grindr. One of them was very dominant - he was slim with big cock. The other was a worked from another hotel and he was nice but not very energetic. Probably tired after work.

Facebook: you can find some guys in Facebook from groups like Gay Sousse or Gay Monastir. Also you can add just any guys from those cities and some of them will start asking you questions and eventually can switch to possible sex encounters. But it takes time.

Hope it was helpful. My next trip is to Morocco in a few months.

I'm recently back from Morocco and just be aware that the Morocco is much more scammy generally than Tunisia.

Tunisian people are alot warmer and this also makes it easier to move the conversation along to fun.

My recommendation is to never use grindr in Arab countries and never go to cafe like la Sirene in Sousse corniche. These places attract the most disgusting part of the scene as these guys are definitely looking for something else rather than sexual pleasure. Carefully check id card and face pic as they might present u either a fake one or taken from his older friend. This trick is common (sex with underage) and might cost u few weeks in prison + 15k eur of bribe at least. U even don't need to proceed to sexual encounter as a fake doctor is about to conduct an anal examination and discover non virgin hole of a teen.

Café la sirène is fine for enjoying the corniche with a café or cold drink.

You always need to be careful on any vacation as the local wildlife can look friendly but can be deceiving. I like beefy so that issue is less of a concern for me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.