Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Print shop in Silom

Featured Replies

I was in need of a print shop to make copy of visa for upcoming trip and was lucky to find one in the first block of Soi Saladeang (right side). The sign says passport photo and name of shop is Photo Unique.  They also print photos. Prices are very reasonable.  

There used to be numerous places to get this work done when cyber cafes were popular. Mobile phones and tablets changed all that.

13 hours ago, reader said:

I was in need of a print shop to make copy of visa for upcoming trip and was lucky to find one in the first block of Soi Saladeang (right side)

on the way to Senso, how convenient

  • 2 weeks later...

I was in need of some printed docs today but proprietor of above shop had problem with printer and directed me diagonally across Soi Saladeang to another print shop staffed by three young men who were able to quickly accommodate me.

image.thumb.jpeg.842c789c1cf2d074e187c5f583f2b264.jpeg


 

13 minutes ago, reader said:

I was in need of some printed docs today but proprietor of above shop had problem with printer and directed me diagonally across Soi Saladeang to another print shop staffed by three young men who were able to quickly accommodate me.

image.thumb.jpeg.842c789c1cf2d074e187c5f583f2b264.jpeg


 

Accommodate you? How far did they go?

Ho ho. I don’t even attempt four hands. 🙂

30 minutes ago, reader said:

I don’t even attempt four hands.

oh no Reader - you do not know what you are missing.....

On average I have 2 to 3 four hand massages each week  :>))

6 and 8 hands are too much for me, as the fun part cums too soon, as it is HARD to stay calm and to breathe fast enough to avoid the inevitable, and to prolong the pleasure...

4 hands is a good compromise - because you have 2 free hands to reciprocate the pleasure

20 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

oh no Reader - you do not know what you are missing.....

Have been told that by others. But I’m shy.😉

13 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

oh no Reader - you do not know what you are missing.....

On average I have 2 to 3 four hand massages each week  :>))

6 and 8 hands are too much for me, as the fun part cums too soon, as it is HARD to stay calm and to breathe fast enough to avoid the inevitable, and to prolong the pleasure...

4 hands is a good compromise - because you have 2 free hands to reciprocate the pleasure

I agree about 4 hands. But I like the 4 hands to play with each other, as well!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.