Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mileroticos quote?

Featured Replies

For Medellin 200 mil is not unheard of. On the high side but within expected range. If this is his asking price I would counter offer with 150 K. Most likely it will be accepted in particular if you explain that you don’t need a full hour. 

  • Active Members

In Colombia @12is12 I have never heard the verb "gozar" used for ejaculation/cum as it is in Portuguese. Other regional speakers feel free to chime in.  The message above would be understood as "I do not need you to ENJOY yourself" which would be a flashing siren alert to the recipient who is probably thinking "how terrible is this experience going to be for me?".

May I suggest, if you are referring to cumming, to use "dar leche" (most common) or "eyacular"?  Spanish tends to require explicitness to avoid ambiguity. Except when it doesn't in colloquial phrases like "Estámos ya?" (literally "do we have an understanding").
 

 

On 11/16/2024 at 5:10 PM, speedoo1 said:

For Medellin 200 mil is not unheard of. On the high side but within expected range. If this is his asking price I would counter offer with 150 K. Most likely it will be accepted in particular if you explain that you don’t need a full hour. 

200K COP = the equivalent of +/- US$45.

  • Active Members
10 hours ago, macdaddi said:

In Colombia @12is12 I have never heard the verb "gozar" used for ejaculation/cum as it is in Portuguese. Other regional speakers feel free to chime in.  The message above would be understood as "I do not need you to ENJOY yourself" which would be a flashing siren alert to the recipient who is probably thinking "how terrible is this experience going to be for me?".

May I suggest, if you are referring to cumming, to use "dar leche" (most common) or "eyacular"?  Spanish tends to require explicitness to avoid ambiguity. Except when it doesn't in colloquial phrases like "Estámos ya?" (literally "do we have an understanding").
 

 

You know Colombia much better than I do, but I think the best coloquial option for South American Spanish is "acabar". "Eyacular" sounds like from a sex education lesson to me. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.