Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Obsessions Night Club Pattaya

Featured Replies

  • Replies 160
  • Views 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to know you are still interested. Life without interest is meaningless. I am always happy to add interest to someone's life!

. . and to make inaccurate and unsubstantiated allegations against other posters, obviously! And this from a moderator. Point noted!

 

Fountainhall has 17

You forgot to add that about 8 of my posts came only after jomtien's comment! :o

 

What does it take to get recognized these days? :)

Since you asked. Simple! A box of Sees candies :p

That still puts you on top IMHO. :)

Well, sometimes that's where I like to be :p

 

But since you are into statistics -

 

1. my first post was a whole 9 days after the thread started - and commented only on a great movie clip GB posted.

2. 6 days later I made a comment about how nice it would be to have some go-go boy pics.

3. My first

That's very good. Are you planning to start doing that any time soon . . . ?

I have to agree. He never answered Fountainhall's question! He has been continually ignoring him. Or is that consistently?

He has been continually ignoring him. Or is that consistently?

. . . or even continuously?? :o Actually a couple of posts ago I described jomtien as having said "continuously" which is inaccurate, since he stated "continually". Gotta be accurate!

I think I said before that I have a few Ladyboy friends who work in Obsessions. I think they look great and make a lot of effort, as well as incurring a lot of expense, to do so. By showing their pictures I'm trying to help them. Obsessions is a club that has attracted criticism in the past and this has left people with a negative impression. I hope that the pictures will change this and more people will be curious to go and take a look. The pictures are current and the Lady Boys are very happy to be shown. As for me I've lived in Asia for more than 30 years and am in and out of Thailand on a regular basis.

post-11604-045588600 1313584140.jpg

post-11604-049576600 1313584156.jpg

post-11604-046231600 1313584169.jpg

I think I said before that I have a few Ladyboy friends who work in Obsessions. I think they look great and make a lot of effort, as well as incurring a lot of expense, to do so. By showing their pictures I'm trying to help them. Obsessions is a club that has attracted criticism in the past and this has left people with a negative impression. I hope that the pictures will change this and more people will be curious to go and take a look. The pictures are current and the Lady Boys are very happy to be shown. As for me I've lived in Asia for more than 30 years and am in and out of Thailand on a regular basis.

 

Thank you for getting this thread back on track! It is fantastic.

The pictures are current and the Lady Boys are very happy to be shown. As for me I've lived in Asia for more than 30 years and am in and out of Thailand on a regular basis.

ChaseLB, I thank you for answering my questions and clearing up some issues. I appreciate it.

Eye2, Anne, May, Beem

post-11604-097425400 1313653718.jpg

post-11604-007639300 1313653747.jpg

post-11604-067653600 1313653765.jpg

post-11604-005918100 1313653794.jpg

post-11604-064653000 1313653821.jpg

post-11604-066267400 1313653842.jpg

Da, Opor, Beem, Tata Eye1 & Da, Beem, Pepsi

post-11604-084468000 1313747183.jpg

post-11604-056410000 1313747219.jpg

post-11604-058973500 1313747242.jpg

post-11604-099886900 1313747260.jpg

post-11604-098308900 1313747292.jpg

post-11604-047355300 1313747309.jpg

Pepsi & Peak,

Tata,

Beem,

Eye1,

Aun,

Aun & Gypty

post-11604-021907000 1313837993.jpg

post-11604-049510500 1313838029.jpg

post-11604-001733700 1313838045.jpg

post-11604-024321800 1313838061.jpg

post-11604-006496900 1313838076.jpg

post-11604-050426400 1313838092.jpg

Da x 2, Opor, Eye1, Tata x 2

post-11604-024295900 1314007188.jpg

post-11604-065128100 1314007205.jpg

post-11604-012138100 1314007226.jpg

post-11604-025074100 1314007243.jpg

post-11604-000955100 1314007258.jpg

post-11604-028951600 1314007279.jpg

More pictures

post-11604-010312400 1314094565.jpg

post-11604-032303600 1314094579.jpg

post-11604-090712600 1314094595.jpg

post-11604-056935200 1314094623.jpg

post-11604-095940500 1314094656.jpg

post-11604-039351400 1314094676.jpg

Tata x 2, Aun, Pepsi, Beem, Eye1

post-11604-072939800 1314182001.jpg

post-11604-033271100 1314182020.jpg

post-11604-015444500 1314182035.jpg

post-11604-004181600 1314182052.jpg

post-11604-023768000 1314182078.jpg

post-11604-025104200 1314182100.jpg

Pepsi, Tata, Opor, Tata, Pepsi & Peak, Aum

post-11604-025249500 1314250927.jpg

post-11604-060200000 1314250938.jpg

post-11604-096787100 1314250951.jpg

post-11604-038906800 1314250967.jpg

post-11604-045790000 1314250983.jpg

post-11604-018862300 1314250996.jpg

Pepsi Challenge

 

For anybody interested in taking the Pepsi Challenge please note that she has changed her hair color back to the original color and looks great.

 

These pictures have been shown before and are just to remind you.

post-11604-081954500 1314251130.jpg

post-11604-036144100 1314251139.jpg

post-11604-026938500 1314251152.jpg

Lek, Sofia x 2, Beem, Pepsi, Tata

post-11604-025720200 1314350302.jpg

post-11604-007219700 1314350313.jpg

post-11604-050181900 1314350326.jpg

post-11604-087863200 1314350338.jpg

post-11604-042664600 1314350375.jpg

post-11604-084070900 1314350537.jpg

Gifty, Tata, Beem x 2, NaNa x 2

post-11604-086236300 1314440910.jpg

post-11604-014965000 1314440924.jpg

post-11604-096561500 1314440944.jpg

post-11604-043160100 1314440970.jpg

post-11604-073238900 1314441008.jpg

post-11604-030959600 1314441027.jpg

Tata, Pepsi, Beem, Anne, Sofia x 2,

post-11604-075624000 1314517059.jpg

post-11604-082592400 1314517072.jpg

post-11604-077269600 1314517090.jpg

post-11604-071119500 1314517108.jpg

post-11604-088961400 1314517125.jpg

post-11604-072289200 1314517142.jpg

Aun, Eye1, Tata, Pepsi, Tata, Sofia

post-11604-045701500 1314615531.jpg

post-11604-082692600 1314615550.jpg

post-11604-090679800 1314615569.jpg

post-11604-059499200 1314615724.jpg

post-11604-062903500 1314615819.jpg

post-11604-037526700 1314615886.jpg

Dao,Eye1, Opor, May, Ouie, Gifty

post-11604-008699800 1314699615.jpg

post-11604-060233100 1314699631.jpg

post-11604-050866400 1314699660.jpg

post-11604-047204700 1314699677.jpg

post-11604-055771600 1314699688.jpg

post-11604-083011700 1314699702.jpg

This is a fantastic thread. Thank you to Chase for this great addition to the site. At the end of this week, I'll be move this over to the Thailand Businesses forum. Please post as much as possible this week as we all love the great photos. But, it is time to move this over to the right forum. Thanks.

May, Peak, Wan, Gifty Cream and Aun x 2, Dow

post-11604-004539900 1314788961.jpg

post-11604-068646800 1314788972.jpg

post-11604-038234200 1314788984.jpg

post-11604-059094000 1314788999.jpg

post-11604-056688900 1314789020.jpg

post-11604-020671800 1314789032.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.