Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Obsessions Night Club Pattaya

Featured Replies

Eye1, Pepsi & Amy, Aun & Amy, Aun, Amy, Pepsi, Beem x 2, NaNa & Opor

post-11604-073582700 1317120676.jpg

post-11604-054817800 1317120690.jpg

post-11604-069260800 1317120704.jpg

post-11604-087737400 1317120717.jpg

post-11604-057806100 1317120737.jpg

post-11604-027123400 1317120748.jpg

post-11604-034312000 1317120767.jpg

post-11604-088964200 1317120782.jpg

post-11604-040134000 1317120799.jpg

  • Replies 160
  • Views 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anne, May x 2, Annie, Pepsi, Sofia, Ouie & Tata, Tata, Lek & Cream

post-11604-038209000 1317204081.jpg

post-11604-013092800 1317204099.jpg

post-11604-042886600 1317204112.jpg

post-11604-002941000 1317204129.jpg

post-11604-094284000 1317204149.jpg

post-11604-053667800 1317204170.jpg

post-11604-071659300 1317204198.jpg

post-11604-043374900 1317204214.jpg

Beem, Amy, Eye2 & Dow, Sofia Ouies & Eye1, Sofia & Ouie x 2, Eye1, May, Annie

post-11604-080335300 1317294028.jpg

post-11604-041872900 1317294042.jpg

post-11604-033753000 1317294059.jpg

post-11604-091631200 1317294091.jpg

post-11604-072548700 1317294104.jpg

post-11604-015744100 1317294118.jpg

post-11604-090867400 1317294129.jpg

post-11604-096470100 1317294140.jpg

post-11604-045879800 1317294155.jpg

Sofia +++

post-11604-081413600 1317379732.jpg

post-11604-081084800 1317379745.jpg

post-11604-095695300 1317379838.jpg

post-11604-064065600 1317379851.jpg

post-11604-090322600 1317379865.jpg

post-11604-013939300 1317379878.jpg

post-11604-006256900 1317379890.jpg

post-11604-028947100 1317379902.jpg

post-11604-056977700 1317379913.jpg

post-11604-081657700 1317379928.jpg

post-11604-026643600 1317379942.jpg

post-11604-000028100 1317379957.jpg

post-11604-033054300 1317379967.jpg

The number of photos is now well into the hundreds - and all repeats of the same girls. Has ChaseLB ever heard of overkill? Apart from the few who voted in favour of this thread continuing, I wonder how many others have been put right off going anywhere near this bar as a result of so many similar photos? Quite a few I expect!

 

I also wonder with Thai culture being offended by the public sight of women's breasts, why so many pics are allowed of breasts with only tiny stars over nipples? Is this breaking the law on a public forum?

 

Just so jomtien does not get his facts wrong once again, I have looked at this thread once in the last six or so weeks - today. This page alone took a couple of minutes to upload.

OK - No more posts here.

OK - No more posts here.

 

I was trying to think of that word or term which relates to a compulsive and repetitive preoccupation with something. Oh, yes, now I remember - obsession.

 

Just so jomtien does not get his facts wrong once again, I have looked at this thread once in the last six or so weeks - today. This page alone took a couple of minutes to upload.

 

 

You looked at this page once in the last few weeks so I wouldn't get my facts wrong again?

 

Thanks!

You looked at this page once in the last few weeks so I wouldn't get my facts wrong again?

Thanks!

You clearly forget your earlier erroneous comment -

 

You continually visit it knowing you won't like it. Why do that to yourself?

'Nuff said!

You clearly forget your earlier erroneous comment -

 

 

'Nuff said!

 

 

Not at all. I may be aging poorly but the memory is fine!

Apart from the few who voted in favour of this thread continuing, I wonder how many others have been put right off going anywhere near this bar as a result of so many similar photos? Quite a few I expect!

 

Granted, that's possible! We will never know. However, ladyboy lovers won't have been put off and ladyboy-phobes neither as they wouldn't ever be inclined to visit that kind of bar in the first place. So that leaves the middle-ground, in which I include myself. I haven't really given it much thought as I am not expecting to be visiting Pattaya in the near future, but if pressed I would say I'd be slightly more likely to visit Obsessions as a result of all the publicity.

 

Although the photos have stopped, there's no reason why Chase-LB shouldn't post the occasional (eg. once every month or two) picture-free topic in the main forum simply to update us on what makes the bar tick. How about letting potential customers know things like drink prices, off-fees, any special promotions, whether they serve food, attitudes to smoking, noise levels and what sort of music is played, opening times, what's the selection of ladies available at any one time, attitude of mamasan(s), etc etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.