Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GYM K: Toyo (Yutaka)

Featured Replies

Today I met Yutaka, who is also listed as Toyo, from Gym K. This agency has more men who are my type than the kids/boys agencies. I met Yutaka when I was here in February and he was one of the best tops I ever had sex with, so I decided to go with a sure thing since my success rate with the agencies is about 50%.

After much back and forth on email, they were finally satisfied that he would be able to find my apartment in the maze where I live. A few minutes before our scheduled time today at 2, I got an email from them asking again for the name of the building. I told them I asked the host and there was no name. Thinking he might be near but lost, I went downstairs and he was right outside, ringing the intercom.

He looked cuter than I remembered. He is an older guy, listed as 41 on the website, he may be a few years older than that, but he’s in amazing shape. He has a beautiful body, big pegs and arms and nice abs. And of course, a really big, thick dick.

I had already showered and prepped before he came, so I let him shower alone and waited for him on the bed. When he came out, he climbed on top of me and started sucking my nipples. No small talk, he got right to work. I could feel his dick getting hard almost immediately.

I’ll spare you the boring details, let’s just say he worked very hard to satisfy me and I was very happy with the booking. Thank you to whoever posted Gym K. I am thinking I might try one more guy from them before I leave. 

https://gym-k.com/sp/prof_yutaka.html

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.