Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MASSAGE IN SÃO PAULO

Featured Replies

I visiteded Gold therapy massage (https://www.goldtherapy.com.br/) and the experience was a waste of time and money.

After multiple exchanges of information on Whattsapp,  specifying what type of massage I wanted, selecting the person, time, etc., when I arrived I was told that the person I requested was not available.   I asked why wasn't I informed of that 2 hours ago when you RE-CONFIRMED my appointment?  I was told that the fellow decided not to come in at the last minute.  Then I was shown photos of guys who were readily available, and despite my better judgement, I selected another guy.  When the fellow arrived, he did not look like the guy in the photo.  What the heck, let's go ahead  

As he took off his clothes, I began to feel felt better.  At least we would be nude.  That was about as exciting as it got.  Unfortunately his massage was lackluster.  There was very little body-to-body contact, or whatever that was, and I never saw nor touched his body throughout the session.  Finally I had enough and decided to see what was or wasn't going to happen.   He said that he doesn't  get hard and no sex could be involved.  So, I ended the session, paid for his time and left. 

Also, despite the beautiful photos on the internet, the place is dingy.  When the client before me left the room, a man went in to clean the room and exited in less than 2 minutes.   The matress was on the floor and instead of a sheet, there was a thin layer of paper covering the matress.  The walls were dingy and trash was swept to the corners.  I just closed my eyes.

I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active Members

Thanks for the warning although there was never anything about their ads (Gold) that spoke to me. In contrast, InHouse Agencia has been consistently satisfactory. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.