Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smile of the Day

Featured Replies

  • Replies 159
  • Views 71.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
  • Active Members
4 hours ago, NormandyCoast said:

I couldn’t log in for awhile, attempts kept crashing, so now so I’m getting sloppy seconds used eye candy Wednesday. Not saying it’s not compensatory.

Would you prefer I dont assign "date" labels to the Candy ? Lets face it, there's really NO expiration date on hot, sexy men.....

17 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Would you prefer I dont assign "date" labels to the Candy ? Lets face it, there's really NO expiration date on hot, sexy men.....

Hahaha but there is on my patience with endless buffering.

  • Author
  • Active Members
10 minutes ago, NormandyCoast said:

Hahaha but there is on my patience with endless buffering.

Perhaps your phone or computer modem needs an upgrade ?

I have intermittent interruptions, but for the most part, things have been working OK.....

1 minute ago, Suckrates said:

Perhaps your phone or computer modem needs an upgrade ?

I have intermittent interruptions, but for the most part, things have been working OK.....

Nope. Sounds similar frequency where frequency is not bandwidth.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.