Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now we have to worry about AI PPV...

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I ran across what I thought were some hot photos of this man with birthmarks. I looked him up on LPSG, and apparently he's AI! I then also noted that his birthmarks changed. He has a Pay-Per-View site (to which I did not subscribe). After careful exam, the birthmarks did move around. He goes by "Alex Pumar," or "Alex Pumare," stating he's 25 and living "somewhere in the USA." He apparently just popped up out of nowhere a few weeks ago. Soon we'll be paying PPV/OnlyFans, etc., for AI content. If they're going to charge us for artificial beauty, I hope they get the technology for hot androids soon...

https://linktr.ee/alexpumar86

https://www.instagram.com/alexpumare/

 

Alex Pumare068.jpg

Alex Pumare125.jpg

Alex Pumare272.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.