Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massage - without crossing the street?

Featured Replies

I think it was Vinapu who once wrote something to the effect, that if u stay at a hotel between Surawong and Silom - all delights r within range without crossing a (major) street.

I intend to try this out on the 1st week of nov.

The bar scene is rather straightforward; I request your guidance regarding massage parlours.

The vast majority of reports here deal with farther-away parlours; I wonder if that means Silom area is less qualitative...

In any case, which parlours do u recommend?

Which combine high quality therapeutic and sexual treatment? Where is HJ/BJ guaranteed, or within high probability? Where r masseurs chosen rather than assigned?

Which places offer better ambience? Open for business before noon?

Any place with higher probability of meeting english-speakers masseurs? Or bigger cocks?

Small chance of finding an ideal place that offers everthing. I'll b grateful for any and all recommendations.

Also for recommending by name a specific masseur, here or via PM.

Thx (-:

50 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

I think it was Vinapu who once wrote something to the effect, that if u stay at a hotel between Surawong and Silom - all delights r within range without crossing a (major) street.

I intend to try this out on the 1st week of nov.

The bar scene is rather straightforward; I request your guidance regarding massage parlours.

The vast majority of reports here deal with farther-away parlours; I wonder if that means Silom area is less qualitative...

In any case, which parlours do u recommend?

Which combine high quality therapeutic and sexual treatment? Where is HJ/BJ guaranteed, or within high probability? Where r masseurs chosen rather than assigned?

Which places offer better ambience? Open for business before noon?

Any place with higher probability of meeting english-speakers masseurs? Or bigger cocks?

Small chance of finding an ideal place that offers everthing. I'll b grateful for any and all recommendations.

Also for recommending by name a specific masseur, here or via PM.

Thx (-:

I think to some extent it's chance. There are a lot of shops on Surawong, or Silom. On Surawong, for example, opposite the Meridien, there is a row of 'legitimate ' shops, with foot massage on ground floor. Urban Thai, Olivia, etc. I had a great experience at Green massage, where they wear orange shirts! You pick a good looking guy, see if he smiles at you, ask if he does body massage. I did, and we went to the rooms upstairs. I didn't put on the flimsy underwear, something of a hint, and waited. Within 15 mins, full enthusiastic sex! I was lucky.

If you walk down soi Tarntawan, past Mango Tree restaurant, towards Silom, there is a row of gay massage shops, in all of which, massage is secondary! I haven't tried them, there are reviews on here, I gather in some you can't choose the masseur. But they are open at 11.30 in the morning, as I discovered when walking past! Some good looking guys.

Didn’t the bigger cock cross the street because it wanted to get on the other side?

I didn’t find traversing Si Lom a problem if aware of lights placement, but also the covered crosswalk around Sala Daeng station.

21 minutes ago, NormandyCoast said:

Didn’t the bigger cock cross the street because it wanted to get on the other side?

I didn’t find traversing Si Lom a problem if aware of lights placement, but also the covered crosswalk around Sala Daeng station.

I also find crossing Silom or Surawong ok, using the so called pedestrian crossing. The cars tend to stop, if you pick a small gap, and avoid the motorbikes. I also find it helpful to cross with a local, they tend to know the ropes!

  • Author

Crossing the street is problematic for me; perish the thought (-:

I was quoting the phrase as a metaphor for finding worthy parlours within lazy short walking distance.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.