Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My September 2026 rainy season trip to Bangkok and Pattaya

Featured Replies

Day 1 Arrival

It was very easy to get through immigration. We arrived around 1 PM. We did have access to the priority line. We got through and out with our bags within about 20 minutes. I used my EU passport so that I could get a stamp in that for future use with the E Gates.

We worked our way out to the Grab area and waited another 15 minutes for our car. There wasn’t that much traffic going into Bangkok and we got to Quarter Silom without any problems.

I went to Senso. I was treated by Tong. He was thinner than my ideal pick but he ended up being a really good choice. He does have a massage certificate. He also managed to keep the full 90 minutes very interesting. when I came downstairs, there were at least two guys there were much more my type. I don’t regret Tong, but if they were there, when I first came in, I probably would have picked one of them.

In the evening got another massage. I’m right next the Prime so I got a scrub and massage. I don’t remember his name. He did use rubber scrubbing gloves during this scrub and it was probably the best scrub I’ve ever had. I’m more used to Korean style, and this was combination of the enzyme scrub as well as using the actual gloves so really enjoyable and quite adventurous in scrubbing me fully exposed with me erect. I sort of thought it was deliberate on his part.

Later at one point on my back during the massage portion and my erection was falling in the way of where he was working on my left thigh. He kept moving it. I got the impression that he might be getting a little annoyed So I held it out of the way myself for him. Ha ha ha. In retrospect, I may have been better off letting him deal with it

It’s rainy season and it is hot and humid with rain off and on.


  • Author

I don’t assume that guys working in H shops necessarily are trained for massage. This guy clearly had been trained. I asked him and he told me that he was trained with a massage certificate and used to work in a Type 1 massage shop. He had been working at Senso for a month or so.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.