Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xmas in Thailand

Featured Replies

  • Author

Coming off a few bad days of Montezuma's Revenge,  I felt the need this afternoon and no one perked my interest on GayRomeo so I took a look at Jack'd.  Took me a few minutes and i found a possibility and invited him over.  He was ok  , nice kid good kisser and oral but not the best Bottom in the world but hey 1000 baht who can complain.  I'll post 2 photos and then start a new post on my night out.

post-243-0-83336600-1389718782_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-47970600-1389718814_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 145
  • Views 29.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Maybe a little of all 3. Hehe    Met  bkkmfj2648  at Classic around 920pm.  Now it is Monday night and I have never seen the roads around my Hotel deader and all the way to SoiTwilight was dead also

  • Between 2 bad experiences with Gayromeo and some strained back muscles, I was just about thinking 60 days is too long and I should have made it only my normal 30 days.   But then 1/2 dozen brand new

  • My groin pull seems to be healing but I have limited my walking (which I need to do) and because of that have had a lot of time in the room.  Jack'd definitely takes more time then Gayromeo.  Messages

Posted Images

  • Author

Feeling good again I decided it was time to check out BoysTown after more then a weeks absence. Started out with dinner at Casa Felini which is on Soi 1 , same Soi as Xboys.  Really great pasta dish as always and excellent service.

 

Then it was on to Vassa.  Now I've made it pretty plain I like the boys and energy in this Bar.  Tonight some of my favorites were missing and there were some new boys (at least for me).  Nobody perked my interest and just seemed a little off tonight . Of course it could be me.

 

One way to find out head over to ToyBoys.  Maybe 8 customers and 25 boys which is a little thin but they do tend to get a lot of offs early and it was almost 10pm.  Still some very attractive boys and at least 1/2 dozen I would happily take home but not tonight.

 

Now to Boys Boys Boys for the 1030pm show which has gotten some good reviews.   Maybe 30 guys on stage and pretty average looking at least for me. Like I said before , for me it starts with the face and there were definitely no model faces. 

 

Some muscle although  not all that great. They have added some twinks but nothing for me. All and all a disappointment for me.

 

Now to the show. First I have made it plain shows are not my thing so take what I say with a grain of salt. I found the show amateurish and repetitive . Yes there was a lot of cock for all the ladies in the audience to look shocked over.  But I have never been as bored except for the BBoys who were excellent and later in the show a Duo of the BBoys put on a great show.

 

Thank God for them because the rest of the show put me to sleep. I would much rather go to Copa which is anything but amateurish. And if Iwant to see cock outside my bedroom then I'll go to XBoys where at least the cocks will be used for what they are supposed to be used instead of beating TomTom Drums.

I was also at the BBB show tonight. The best performance I have seen from the B Boys. The twins were the highlight of the show, worth the effort of watching the rest of the show just to see their very athletic display of strength and skill.

Coming off a few bad days of Montezuma's Revenge,  I felt the need this afternoon and no one perked my interest on GayRomeo so I took a look at Jack'd.  Took me a few minutes and i found a possibility and invited him over.  He was ok  , nice kid good kisser and oral but not the best Bottom in the world but hey 1000 baht who can complain.  I'll post 2 photos and then start a new post on my night out.

He sports nice bulge in his green undies and you sport very nice view from your balcony.

 

Your report from BT a little downbeat like you weren't in the mood,  may I suggest a bit of whisky therapy after Montezuma thing to bring back true you

I used to be a face person a few years ago, but now I changed to paying more attention to the body. I even used to say that if the face is cute, I don't matter about the body, now it is different. The body has much more surface to touch and to look at than the face.

  • Author

Those 2 approaches are not necessarily exclusive.  There rarely is only 1 good face so among the good faces , I pick the best body. Seems pretty simple to me.  LOL

not as much face as facial expression for me, I'd go rather for smile on ordinary face than aloof looking handsome one,

 

it's why Jupiter does not do much for me with all those beautiful bodies attached to handsome faces

and why I passed over one of ABomb boys I was salivating  over  from firceat's Back to Thailand post .

 

And for some reason I don't pick up boys shorter than me although exception I made for #76 Yo from Dreamboys proved that this is stupid criterion 

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Between 2 bad experiences with Gayromeo and some strained back muscles, I was just about thinking 60 days is too long and I should have made it only my normal 30 days.

 

But then 1/2 dozen brand new profiles of my type showed up on GayRomeo and I decided it was time to get my 2nd wind. 

 

It was hard to choose who to go after first so I just went with the first one that showed up and ready to come right then.

 

I opened the door to an adorable 18 year old.  He spoke almost no English and had been in town only a few days.

 

He was certainly inexperienced or was a good actor but he was very willing and we will definitely be getting together again.

 

Photos below which he was very willing to pose for.    Off to BoysTown I think.

post-243-0-10109400-1390133280_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-72171900-1390133314_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-92914100-1390133353_thumb.jpg

hello Firecat,

 

I am glad to hear that you are back in service.

I was worried about you.  You are one of my guiding lights.

Welcome back and keep on enjoying and sharing with us.

 

I've written all of my Trip Reports - except for the Pattaya one which I will probably do next weekend - since I spent a good chunk of yesterday putting together the Koh Samui one.

 

Cheers,

M.

congratulations firecat, he is adorable, I'd fall for this smile even if he is not exactly my body type, reminds me those cute boy types populating massage places along Silom 

 

Bkkmfj, can't wait for your Pattaya report, I was not that impressed in November but now from distance of time I have second thoughts and suspect I was too harsh on the place, firmly decided to return next time and likely for longer than just 2 days I spent there last time

  • Author

Little incapacitated today because I have pulled a groin muscle.  Severely hampers any sexual activity where I am not on my back.  Unfortunately it feels like a bad one so the healing may take awhile,

 

I can sit in a chair with a pillow , but when i try to bend my leg a certain way the pain prevents me. 

 

But I took a look at Jack'd for the first time in awhile and found such a cute boy, I decided I had to have him even if I could not do much.  The beauty of Thailand . For $30 US ( 1000 baht)I can meet the boy and fool round a little and get his phone and info for future encounters.

 

So I did that and turns out he is a Coyote Dancer at Idol and just a sweet SEXY kid.  I wish I could have taken an ASS photo (yummy).

 

 

He is way better looking then these photos and a gorgeous little body.  Hope  I heal fast!!!   HeHeHe

post-243-0-19053200-1390310417_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-90096500-1390310466_thumb.jpg

  • Author
  • Popular Post

My groin pull seems to be healing but I have limited my walking (which I need to do) and because of that have had a lot of time in the room.  Jack'd definitely takes more time then Gayromeo.  Messages go unanswered because from minute to minute they are not online and it also appears a higher % of the boys on Jack'd are looking for both other thais and people closer to their own age.

 

But there are still many on there looking for money . Some of them have real jobs and just make dates for some extra to go out or maybe even send to mama.  Some of them are also on Gayromeo  but many are not..  You may see someone on Jack'd and send a message and not get a reply for days until he might need money again or is Horny. hehehe.

 

Today I saw a boy on Jack'd that had a very explicit photo of himself riding his partner.  Just what i need . Lay on my back and let boy climb on and do most of the work.  Not actually my preferred position but protects the pain in my leg.

 

I sent him a message and told him I wanted him to do exactly what was in the photo.  He replied quickly with when and where and 1000 baht.  OK for You?  naturally I said ok.

 

Turns out he works at ToyBoys and does have a Gayromeo profile but the photos are not so explicit.  I had seen the gayromeo profile but never contacted him because the photos did not interest me. When I run across the ad again I will post a review in the GayRomeo Forum.

 

So thank goodness for Jack'd.  Boy was a delight and matched the photo as promised although the guy on the Bottom in the photo was I believe much younger and better built then me.  (Not Hard)

 

 

When finished I asked if I could take some photos and he loved it giving me far more explicit photos then the ones I post here. Safe to say there is not a shy bone in his body!!!

post-243-0-15033600-1390449398_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-38126900-1390449436_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-52722300-1390449478_thumb.jpg

  • Author

So yesterday  I was over by Tuk Com (electronics mall).  There are a number of massage shops in that area and although I am not a big fan of massages especially in poor quality rooms,  I do like looking at the eye candy out front.  The boys at these shops are usually my type (small twinks with out being Fem).   I spotted one boy I found cute and was able to get his phone number.  

 

These shops must get kick back from boys if they leave during business hours.  Anyways I sent him a message this morning asking if he was awake and lucky me he was.  30 minutes later he was in my room and a very enjoyable time was had. Good in all phases of SEX.  HeHe.

 

I think he has a profile on Gayromeo and I will post there when I find it     

 

So many ways to find willing boys in Pattaya.

post-243-0-61244700-1390528364_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-56246800-1390528433_thumb.jpg

another one to steal few kisses from.

 

small twinks at times deliver surprisingly strong massage as they are not afraid to use their physical strength in full while big boys are too gently at times , like  afraid  to use their strength, at least this is my theory

 

This is understandable that massage places wants kick back from boys if they are leaving during business hours as they could land a paying client if they did not leave. Usually they charge off fee equivalent of 1 1/2 - 2 hour massage.

 

Arena on two occasions let me take boy off without fee but it was late during day and I already had massage on premises that day, once with the same boy , second time with different one. , 

I called a lad at a Jomtien Complex massage place to see if he was working and would be free. He said he could come to

my room, as long as I paid the 300b. Fee. He checked with his boss. It was much better in my room and he was sensational the

first time in the massage place.

You never know what's possible when the boy likes you and you pay well for good service.

Firecat69,

You sure made the best use of your "inconveniences". 

I must say, they are all very adorable.

 

Now isn't it obvious  - your preference is slim, almost anorexic Thais boys who are barely out of their puberty.

That is one thing I don't understand - why are the Thais so lean... what is in their food and genes? 

  • Author

Went to BoysTown tonight.  The ride down Beach Rd was fast which surprised me because usually Friday night everything is backed up.  Stopped at Vassa first at 925pm.  5 customers and a dozen boys. It is towel night but most of my favorites are missing.  Stay 25 minutes and head to ToyBoys.

 

Walk in at 955pm and the place is hopping.  22 customers . 20 + boys , always hard to tell because they only keep 10 on  stage and 1/2 dozen sitting on the stage and the rest in back..  Also with that many customers , I would assume there have already been a lot of offs.  No doubt ToyBoys currently and for at least the last 18 months the busiest GoGo Bar in Pattaya.

 

Walked around the corner and stuck my head in ABomb.  Just 6 dancers on stage, I did not stay. Next street and a visit To Cupidol.  14 boys and this Bar still wins the prize for the best underwear.  All different and very appealing.  The Boys are ok and they do dance .  A decent bar that I will have to off someone from this trip.

 

Now over to my last stop XBoys Land for the Sexy Show.

 

Show starts at 1045pm and I entered at 1030pm.  3 customers and 6  boys who to be charitable were not very good looking. IMHO

 

Middle of the show there were a grand total of 13 customers. It appears the 260 baht drinks have driven customers away.

 

I have been to this show at least 10 times and this was the worst one ever.  Nothing Sexy about it and not a single Super Star boy again IMHO.

 

Thank God for the BBoys. They almost made it worthwhile sitting through the previous 30 minutes.  Will not be going back any time soon.  Would much rather go to Copa which is professionally done and really quite enjoyable.

 

Sorry I'm not more positive but just calling them like I see them!

Firecat69,

You sure made the best use of your "inconveniences". 

I must say, they are all very adorable.

 

Now isn't it obvious  - your preference is slim, almost anorexic Thais boys who are barely out of their puberty.

That is one thing I don't understand - why are the Thais so lean... what is in their food and genes? 

 

Abang, i thought it's because they eat sticky rice since they were born... right? Also another reason why their skin is so soft.. right?

 

Also, firecat69, do tall big muscular men exist in Pattaya?? Or have they run off to Bangkok and work at Tawan / Hero? heee heee heee.

Yes there are tall muscular men in Boys Boys Boys and ABomb  and few in other bars.  But Pattaya is not your best bet for these type.

 

Thanks.. but it is worth the look and to experience something different than Bangkok right.. so maybe one day i'll visit Pattaya....

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.