TotallyOz

The Boys of Sundance

I have been to this bar several times in the last few weeks. I have always been happy with my time there. The guys are friendly and there seems to be a few guys for all tastes. The fee is now 250 bath which I don't care for but I guess "the times they are a changing."

I have been most impressed with Jimy Jim James lately. I have been there on a regular basis and it is always full of boys and customers. The owner is doing something right. Keep it up Jimy or Jim or James or whatever your name is. :)

I had a good time in Kaos a few nights back. They still seem a bit slow on numbers but the last time or two I have been in it has been picking up. I hope the mamasan keeps getting new guys in there as this use to be my favorite bar in Sunee. The waiters are great and the owner is quiet but very friendly.

Krazy Dragon continues to amaze me. They seemed packed very night I go. Tons of boys and plenty of customers. They had a party 2 nights about for the sexy butt contest. I didn't win but I did get an eye full of some amazing ASS.

ComeIn Bar has added some new wait staff and as always, they are fresh and friendly.