Guest EdwardMark

Blue House Massage (Soi Daynight 2) is Reopen on August 07, 2015

Guest EdwardMark

Welcome to Blue House! We Are Reopen on August 07, 2015!

Blue House Massage for Men by Men is located in South Pattaya. Blue House offers a variety of services including oil massage, cream massage, and form massage in clean, private rooms.

Open daily: 12:00-22:00.

Address: 20/176 Soi Day Night 2, Nongprue Banglamung, Chonburi, South Pattaya

Telephone number: +66-38414336

post-15868-0-42900200-1439011042_thumb.jpg

post-15868-0-32214200-1439011089_thumb.jpg

post-15868-0-20637600-1439011097_thumb.jpg

post-15868-0-59689000-1439011114_thumb.jpg

post-15868-0-17704400-1439011131_thumb.jpg

post-15868-0-17517300-1439011148_thumb.jpg

post-15868-0-79940500-1439011163_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on your reopening.

I see from the pictures that you attached that you seem to have removed the recently installed safety deposit boxes that had previously been situated outside the shower doors. Can I ask is this a permanent removal or have you perhaps just relocated them elsewhere in the building perhaps ?

I ask because as a customer I always found them useful to use and reassuring to know that the management cared about customers property safety ( having have items removed from my belongings in other massage premises in your area - but not Blue Boy I hasten to add!).

So, have the safety boxes been removed now for good ?

Guest EdwardMark

Thank you, NIrishGuy. Now we have a locker inside each room, so the customer can put their belonging there. Hope to see you soon. 

Congratulations on your reopening.

I see from the pictures that you attached that you seem to have removed the recently installed safety deposit boxes that had previously been situated outside the shower doors. Can I ask is this a permanent removal or have you perhaps just relocated them elsewhere in the building perhaps ?

I ask because as a customer I always found them useful to use and reassuring to know that the management cared about customers property safety ( having have items removed from my belongings in other massage premises in your area - but not Blue Boy I hasten to add!).

So, have the safety boxes been removed now for good ?

Guest EdwardMark

Sorry, forky123. Since we were just reopen, we will post the photos of the boys soon. Please understand. We are looking forward to seeing you in November.

I'll be sure to stop by for a massage in November. It's a shame there are no pictures of the boys on the web site.

Guest EdwardMark

Sorry, TOQ. Our massage rooms are in the second and third floors. There are no rooms in the ground room. Hope this is fine with you. Look forward to seeing you in Blue House. 

Are there any massage rooms on the ground floor for us that can not climb stairs?

already 3 boy's pics up in the site. Tum looks super nice :-) Too bad I have no plans to ever go to Pattaya ;-)

Interesting the distinction of the minimum tip, haven't really seen that anywhere like that, but then I'm no expert on that....

Guest EdwardMark

Thank you, NIrishGuy. Best wishes to you.

On good, even better, well done for that.

Good luck with the reopening and yes you'll see me on my next trip for sure.

Guest EdwardMark

Thanks for your comment, anddy. Hope that you can visit us in the future. Good luck!

already 3 boy's pics up in the site. Tum looks super nice :-) Too bad I have no plans to ever go to Pattaya ;-)

Interesting the distinction of the minimum tip, haven't really seen that anywhere like that, but then I'm no expert on that....

Actually quite a few Bangkok places outside of Sukhumvit/Silom tourist ghetto are using soft /hard distinction in minimum tips.

I don't understand the "soft" and "hard" are we talking about chuk wow as soft and more intimate contact with the masseur as hard?

it's my understanding too but I never investigated further having my own tipping system well within asking rates.    

Two weeks ago I went to the house. There were only 4 guys working. I was presented with the pricing menu as described by an earlier poster. The host politely explained explained everything to me, but you do not have to be a rocket scientist to understand it on your own. I left without selecting anyone because none of the guys were my type; I prefer more masculine.

I made about 5 subsequent visits to the house, but did not do business with them. Frequently there were only 2-4 guys to choose from and again not my type. The place looks nice. I wish them success.

Guest EdwardMark

Thanks, brall3. We are trying to find more boys recently. Hope you will visit our shop again and there will boys with your style. Anyway, thank you very much for your kind comments. 

Two weeks ago I went to the house. There were only 4 guys working. I was presented with the pricing menu as described by an earlier poster. The host politely explained explained everything to me, but you do not have to be a rocket scientist to understand it on your own. I left without selecting anyone because none of the guys were my type; I prefer more masculine.

I made about 5 subsequent visits to the house, but did not do business with them. Frequently there were only 2-4 guys to choose from and again not my type. The place looks nice. I wish them success.

Guest EdwardMark

Thanks, Brummbaer. Your boyfriend is really cute. Best wishes for you two. :p  

Lek and Mon would be the boys I'd go for. But as I'm happy with my BF of 2 years, I probably won't.

short names or "nicknames" sometimes make me laugh.... wonder how much thought was put into it.

Ice....tired of seeing this in BKK

Rush..... either poppers or in a hurry?

Big..... one could hope, but maybe is like in America where it really means the opposite??

Would be a little helpful if their stats were listed, height, weight, some abbreviation for top, vers, bottom. their sched.....and a few more pics each, different angle, different impression, no?

Just returning from Taipei , Royal Spa has a good website that shows sched of the boy and when they are available and off... even real time info if they have a booking or are site waiting...

just my 2 cents

Would be a little helpful if their stats were listed, height, weight, some abbreviation for top, vers, bottom. their sched.....and a few more pics each, different angle, different impression, no?

I never neither trust nor pay attention to the pictures on the websites , surprisingly perhaps because most boys I found much more attractive in the flesh than their pictures on the sites are showing

Guest EdwardMark

short names or "nicknames" sometimes make me laugh.... wonder how much thought was put into it.

Ice....tired of seeing this in BKK

Rush..... either poppers or in a hurry?

Big..... one could hope, but maybe is like in America where it really means the opposite??

Just returning from Taipei , Royal Spa has a good website that shows sched of the boy and when they are available and off... even real time info if they have a booking or are site waiting...

just my 2 cents

Thanks for the nice suggestions, floridarob. Since we just started the business, we are trying to find more boys, build better website, and better satisfy customers' requirements. Really thanks for your suggestions. Hope to see you in Blue House soon. 

Guest EdwardMark

I never neither trust nor pay attention to the pictures on the websites , surprisingly perhaps because most boys I found much more attractive in the flesh than their pictures on the sites are showing

Thanks, vinapu. Look forward to seeing you in Blue House.

Yeah, but serves as a good baseline....I'm sure when you looked at their site and paid SOME attention, you determined who you more than likely was interested in.  Same for Grindr, Gayromeo, Hornet, Jack'D.....

Everyone has their basic preferences ..... is a starting point. However, in person can go either way depending on when/how the pic was taken.

Tonight I tried out Blue House Massage. Easy enough to find from South Pattaya Road. It's the turn immediately before TukCom and Blue House is about 200 yards down on the left. 7 or 8 guys on duty and a reasonable cross section of types. I chose one whose pic is on the web site. Some of the pictures really don't do the guys justice. 1.5 hour oil massage was 550baht. Minimum tip wasn't mentioned but on the website it mentions soft 500b, hard 1000b. No mention of how that goes up by time.

The massage place is clean with showers separate. One slightly disappointing thing was security. It was mentioned on this thread that each room had a locker. That didn't seem to be the case in the room I was taken to. No security on the door either.

Masseur was youngish, very thin and cute. Not fem, rather toned. I guess at youngish as I find it notoriously difficult to tell Thai ages and can frequently be at least 10 years out. Nice, unhurried massage. Not as good as the guy from Narcissus but still very acceptable. Plenty of time for afters.