floridarob

I Didn't know that Hugh Millar had passed :(

I decided to go to Pattaya for a couple of days with someone from this board.... I haven't been in the last bunch of trips to Thailand.

I knew Hugh from my 1st trips to Thailand about 16 yrs ago or so when he was manager of the Ambiance hotel and we hit it off right away. We would always go for drinks and even meet up in BKK when he was there to drink too.

I went to his restaurant a few times when he left the hotel but then lost touch with him.

So I was curious and googled his name with Pattaya and say he dies almost 2 yrs ago of a heart attack at the age of 54.... WTF

If this doesn't give me more incentive to keep doing what I am doing and not worrying about work, I don't know what will.

There are a bunch of guys on this board that may also post on boytoy.com and that seems to have a more loyal following to Brasil..... but too many people seem to worry about work alot more than they need to....IMHO

Did many of you know Hugh?

Guest frequentflier

I knew him when we was at the Ambiance and was surprised to hear that he had died when I visited the hotel some time ago.He was a very pleasant guy to know and always very sociable.