Gaybutton

Too Good to Last

For about the past two weeks I have had no problems at all getting into this web site and the Sawatdee Forum. As recently as this morning I still had no problem.

Now it is Friday, June 9 at about 2:50 PM in Thailand, and both web sites are blocked yet again!

I had hoped that after two weeks with no blocking, that would be the case from now on. It didn't work out that way. The cyber censors are at it again. Your guess as to why is as good as mine.

Too bad for them. They are blocking website who allows their own people to have fun and find happiness with foreigners.

Maybe they took your words to heart. Today the web site is unblocked again. One of these days I'd love to figure out what's going on with this. The same occurred with my own web site for quite some time. One day it would be blocked and the next it would be unblocked.

As I said, I'd love to figure it out, but I gave up, long ago, trying to figure out the way many things work in Thailand. Maybe someopne else can figure it out and inform the rest of us.

Maybe they took your words to heart. Today the web site is unblocked again. One of these days I'd love to figure out what's going on with this. The same occurred with my own web site for quite some time. One day it would be blocked and the next it would be unblocked.

As I said, I'd love to figure it out, but I gave up, long ago, trying to figure out the way many things work in Thailand. Maybe someopne else can figure it out and inform the rest of us.

I am right behind you :o , I gave up a while go on trying to understand how things works in Thailand really.

I have seen some of the most strange things happening in the world but I have to admit , the way things happens here are quiet "funny"

If it wasn't for the love I have for this country and its people, I would have given up on everything Period.

Like in many countries, the law has its power and they use it the way they want..

Many scenarios went through my mind with those site being blocked and I did wonder for a long time..WHY and WHY.. but now I am asking myself HOW LONG HOW LONG before things get back in order :)