eternityz

Recommended massage with happy ending in Saphan Khwai?

Can anyone recommend massage places with young and slim or twink masseurs in Saphan Khwai?

Based on what i read, tried The Bridge but there wasn't any happy ending. It was actually a guy i really like, but he seemed quite shy or was new. Should i actually initiate if i'm looking for a handjob? Anyone tried The Bridge massage recently and can share some reviews?

Do the row of massage places just outside Underground 39 Sauna offer happy ending too? Tried one of those but it was just a normal massage with no happy ending too.

Anyone can share some tips here on massage places in Saphan Khwai that provide happy ending and how to initiate it? Thank you!

I went to The Brigde some years ago, and massage started nude and happy ending was available.

One recent experience in Saphan Khwai is "I'm fine" massage. When coming from 39 underground, I spotted a cute boy having dinner with friend on one of the street food places, and cute boy noticed my interest and waved to me, so I said hello. The following day I came for massage (one hour oil), which was good and had some parts that were close to indecent touching, I did not initiate happy ending and nothing was offered or even hinted at. But I will be back, for the same boy, and ask at the begin of the massage if he can do it in the nude and if we can have happy ending.

Went to the 9-which ws in that old HTL when the what is now Bridge guys had taken it over and was then happily surprised.

Since then it seems hit and miss and both PFC and eternity are right-it can happen without any hint at before.

There must be some blog/review about various msg-shops around Sapan kwai (mostly in the alleys toward that 69 sauna), but its likey now quite old. Again: adapt to modern times and use apps/sites