eurasian

Any forum member in PP now or visiting soon ?

Hi guys , Is there any forum member in Phnom Penh now or visiting soon ?  I would be very happy to talk to him via Direct Messaging . Thanks in advance and wish you all the best . 

I would love to be in PP now (and actually would be right now for a booked holiday), but unfortunately current circumstances don't permit it.

I don't think I have Tola's phone number, but if you're on Facebook his profile is https://www.facebook.com/mg.tola

He sold POC (the newer version of POPP), and opened a new small bar (Sror Maoch / 'Ant' Bar), but unfortunately I think that MAY now have closed.

I have not had a lot to do with Tola, but he seems like a sweet guy.

If you do visit PP, if you haven't already, please check out Toolbox Bar, one of my favourite bars of all time!!

5 hours ago, Aux1010 said:

I would love to be in PP now (and actually would be right now for a booked holiday), but unfortunately current circumstances don't permit it.

I don't think I have Tola's phone number, but if you're on Facebook his profile is https://www.facebook.com/mg.tola

He sold POC (the newer version of POPP), and opened a new small bar (Sror Maoch / 'Ant' Bar), but unfortunately I think that MAY now have closed.

I have not had a lot to do with Tola, but he seems like a sweet guy.

If you do visit PP, if you haven't already, please check out Toolbox Bar, one of my favourite bars of all time!!

Thank you Aux1010