Guest FourAces

Bored of the Net?

Guest FourAces

Do you ever get bored of the Internet?

I find from time to time I will actually become bored surfing the Internet. Like others, I tend to check the same sites daily and once in a while will venture out to a new destination. However, I rarely find anything that holds my interest very long aside from my usual sites.

So when you find yourself getting bored do you just turn the computer off or explore other sites? If the latter where do you head?

I spent a great deal of time on the net. When I do get bored of surfing, I play Poker Academy Pro 2. I have decided to give the next World Series of Poker a try. That should keep me busy for a while. ^_^

If I have to get away from my computer completely, I love to take a boat ride out on the ocean and go fishing. I love deep sea fishing as well as fishing for catfish and bass.

• Members

>I find from time to time I will actually become bored surfing

>the Internet. Like others, I tend to check the same sites

>daily

Like you... I tend to gravitate toward the same sites. And yes, somedays, it just doesn't do it.

However, I really enjoy chatting via messengers on the internet. I notice that most of my American friends chat on AIM. My Canadian friends are on MSN. Between the two, I can usually get up a few really enjoyable interactions.

Actually... most of the CND boys are so friendly and chat so freely that it's hard to get bored when they are actually online.

Of course, sometimes they are not online, and I am bored, and then I just shut my computer down and go out. Fresh air, exercise, and live human interaction always rejuvenates the soul!

And if I get REALLY bored, I book a flight to Montreal! ^_^

• Members

When I get bored with the net I hop on the scoot scoot and head down to my favorite coffee shop Vivace and torment the crotch rocket riders and bs with the other folk and on super nice days I'll take a ride along one of the lakes. It's so relaxing wind against my face sun beating down and te smell of the water. Or if I get super uber board I start planning a trip some where for a change of pace.

Hugs,

Greg

Guest FourAces

>I spent a great deal of time on the net. When I do get bored

>of surfing, I play Poker Academy Pro 2. I have decided to

>give the next World Series of Poker a try.

Fly me first class to whatever twink nation you happen to be in at the moment and I'll teach you the game :7

Guest FourAces

>

>Of course, sometimes they are not online, and I am bored, and

>then I just shut my computer down and go out. Fresh air,

>exercise,

ok turn off the computer, fresh air ... sounds good and then exercise, LOL well you had me till then. I worked very hard to add 340 pounds to my body do you think i'm gonna fall for the ole exercise trick :P j/k

Guest straycat

I become bored once in a while and will usually take that as a sign to turn off the computer for a day or two. When I return it's fun just catching up with my favorite sites and that in itself keeps me busy for a while.