Guest ScottAdler

Flying Homosexuals of the World Unite ;)

Guest ScottAdler

I've opted to be loyal to American the past couple years. I've also accrued enough mileage this year to be only a few thousand miles away from executive platinum status with them. I'd imagine there are some people in these forums that are in the same boat.

When I read my New Yorker today I noticed this disgusting news:

http://www.newyorker.com/talk/content/arti...ta_talk_collins

Here is a link to their customer relations feedback forum:

https://www.aa.com/apps/utility/contactAA/E...questid=2258918

I urge everyone to write to American Airlines REMINDING them who has the, I still believe, greatest overall expendable income of any group in this nation.

Scott,

Thanks for the article. It is totally disgusting and repulsive to me that this happened. I have never once had any problems traveling with gay companions. I find the opposite to be true. I find that the people attendants often take better care of us when they know we are gay. I mostly use NWA and Delta but have elite status with all 3.

Thank you for bringing the article to our attention. I have already sent a letter to AA.

Oz

It certainly doesn't sound like a policy issue for AA so much as it sounds like an ignorance issue for a couple of its employees. Hopefully, they'll take appropriate action where these two employees are concerned.

And, don't forget, there are two sides to every story. We've only heard one here.