TotallyOz

Daniel Radcliff to star in Equus

Guest StuCotts
On the Other Message Forum, the (apparently now banned) poster RockHard described doing some forensics on the purported Radcliffe pic you referenced: namely, pulling it into Photoshop, enlarging it, and thus detecting several rows of blurred pixels just where the join would be between Radcliffe's lower abdomen and another model's privates. I have not troubled to check his work, but FWIW I believe RockHard about this.

In any event, next year we dwellers on this side of the Great Water can see for ourselves.

http://www.ticketnews.com/Radcliffe-Coming...Broadway0090507

radcliffe.jpg

The last thing I would dare do is doubt the word of a techie who has surely forgotten more about pixels than I'll ever know. Nonetheless, whoever did the cut-and-paste seems to me also to have slimmed the member in question down a bit in the process. Of course, that could have been done just to make the deception more convincing.

I should think that anybody who wanted a close enough look to be able to judge the situation would have to be in the prompter's box. May we then assume you're already hard at work memorizing the script?