Guest GaySacGuy

Go-Cart Track Pattaya

Guest GaySacGuy

I understand that there is s go-cart track in South Pattaya. Does anyone have any history of using the track...do the Thai boys like the place?

Also, and information on cost, hours of operation, conctact numbers, etc. would be very helpful.

Guest luvthai

I understand there are two GoCart places in pattaya. I have been to the one off Threppasit several times and had a pleasnat afternoon there. The boys love the place. If I remember right there are three seperate tracks in this compound.. A regular track which the boys use and a more advanced track for older guys. There is also another track which has an off road type cart. This compound is a short motorbike ride form the Sunee area and relatively inexpensive. That is unless you take several boys. There is also a snack area and food vendors available. Best to arrange a time to be picked back up tho as it is a little bit of a walk back to the main street. The second compund I believe is in the North Pattaya area and I have not been to that one.