Guest shortsboy66

Gay clothes

Guest thrillbill8

I go to Tesoro custom made clothing by Chid, a talented Thai designer. (He has an ad in Spice-also there is a map showing his location) He has all kinds of material that a lot of gays like and he can make a shirt in one day- unless he is backed up with orders. I have him make my tank tops and he knows how to fit them on me in order to shine... His shop is located in Jomtien, on Thepprasit Rd a 2 minute walk from Thappraya Rd. Oh, his shop has some sexy underwear and bikini bathing suits... very reasonable in price.

Guest shortsboy66

Once you find what you're looking for, don't forget to contact me when you're ready to model them . . . :D

I'll be glad to! I found a pair of cuttoffs that look and feel hot!!!!!

They are big pics so I can't load them here!

What are 'gay' shorts? How do they differ from 'straight' shorts?

Cheers ...

Smiles, I think these would be classed as 'Gay' shorts......

IPB Image

I belive that it is not allowed to show pubic hairs on images on this board. My apologies if this photo is deemed to break the rules. :lol:

' .... Smiles, I think these would be classed as 'Gay' shorts .... "

Thank you Sen Yai, I had hope upon hope that I was wrong, but sadly I think that ghastly so-called 'style' is what the original post is all about.

It lives as well-dressed-for-a-beach in small pockets of eastern Bavaria, certain fiords of Norway, and is highly popular amongst the holiday-makers of Swindon and Blackpool: just cut off a pair of jeans at about the point where your balls hang down ( this will be a different point for all, so don't buy 'em "pret a porter" ) and sally forth with the denim strings flapping in the breeze. I had a pair once in 1973 when they were all the rage in the Castro and Greenwich Village.

R.I.P I say. along with torquoise Nehru shirts, Davey Crockett suede coats, and big flares.

Lest I be accused of negativity, I offer for your appreciation the Best Little Pair of Shorts to be found on this green earth ... and stylish as well: the fabulous Lee Dungaree Cargo Short, and they come with the belt! Soft cotton, the perfect length (sitting smartly at the tip of the knee when seated), fits like a glove. They are a bit hard to find, though can be purchased on the www, but search around ... you won't be disappointed with these puppies.

(And no horrifying wedgie! ... as in "short shorts". See above)

IPB Image

Cheers ...

Guest xiandarkthorne

I am really curious why what used to be regarded as regular shorts (as worn by soccer and tennis players ten or so years back) cause so much derision in America today but "shorts" that make your legs look like one of Snow White's seven friends' appendages are regarded as correct - or 'the only way to wear shorts'. And the greatest joke is that these 'Seven Dwarves Pants" (my name for them) are even de rigeur as swimming garments.

I've seen so many TV commentators, show hosts, etc. making disparaging remarks about regular shorts and swimming trunks recently that I am beginning to wonder what happened to freedom of choice with reference to one's choice of clothes.

As far as I am concerned, teenagers who don't know better (they are little better than children after all) can be forgiven for not knowing what 'shorts' mean but adults, too? The thinking mind boggles!

" ... As far as I am concerned, teenagers who don't know better (they are little better than children after all) can be forgiven for not knowing what 'shorts' mean but adults, too? The thinking mind boggles!... "

Translation: "I still wear short shorts on every occasion possible, and I really don't understand why anyone would think them tacky or unnattractive".

Cheers ...

Guest xiandarkthorne

Translation: "I still wear short shorts on every occasion possible, and I really don't understand why anyone would think them tacky or unnattractive".

Cheers ...

You're right, Smiles. Only, you missed out "ratty" too (it's in my profile here). I really don't understand or care very much what people think about the way I dress or undress. I guess I can't be like those people who tell everyone "I follow fashion to express my individuality." (I bet they don't know about oxymorons, either).

To be frank, I grew up with five aunts in the house in the 60s and 70s and they all insisted on matching bouses, skirts, shoes, handbags and panties so you'll understand if I have a terrible aversion to any form of 'proper' dressing. I had to wear a suit when I was a hotel executive and now that I am a freelance writer, the most formal kind of clothing I wear comprises t-shirts, jeans and black leather jackets. Most of the time, I prefer to run around in much shorter shorts than the ones you show...and preferably...no shirt! Hawhawhaw! B)

Psst! Don't tell anyone but I have been known to slip into a pair of shorts like the ones in the picture. Only...I don't wear any underwear with them. :blush:

Smiles,

We're gonna make your turn in your Pink ID card and Gay buttons! What kind of Straight Boy Frumpy Ass shorts are those! <_<

THESE are GAY SHORTS>>>>>

[attachmentid=183]

AND NOW......STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAYS OF MILAN!

What every stylish guy will be wearing next season at Jomtien....

[attachmentid=184]

post-488-1172284262_thumb.jpg

post-488-1172284382_thumb.jpg

Guest xiandarkthorne

With THAT handbag he should be wearing a mini-skirt !

Actually I dont think the shorts would look so "gay" if he wore them with a nice t-shirt and sandals (NO SOCKS!!!). It's just that combination with the jacket that makes it look as if he's "available for cash". And if you think they're too short for decency, wait till you see me lounging around Pattaya's beaches one of these days.

Incidentally, I wasn't talking about the derriere-baring shorts in my previous post. I was talking about the pair in Smiles' first post. When I'm too lazy to carry my handbag, I occasionally wear such shorts because they do have convenient pockets for my cigarettes, wallet, lighter, spare condoms...you get the idea. Only problem is they get so uncomfortably warm if I wear anything under them.

Xian

PS

I typed all that above with a perfectly straight face.

Actually I dont think the shorts would look so "gay" if he wore them with a nice t-shirt and sandals (NO SOCKS!!!).

I don't wear socks with sandals either, but not because I think there is anything wrong with wearing socks with sandals. Would someone please explain to me what is so terrible about wearing socks with sandals? One poster regularly makes an issue of it, at least when it comes to white socks. I'm told that same poster wears socks with his sandals too, but he wears black socks. I guess that makes it ok.

What on earth is the big deal about socks with sandals and/or the color of the socks? A person should actually come under criticism because he wears socks with sandals? I don't get it.

Guest xiandarkthorne

I don't wear socks with sandals either, but not because I think there is anything wrong with wearing socks with sandals. Would someone please explain to me what is so terrible about wearing socks with sandals? One poster regularly makes an issue of it, at least when it comes to white socks. I'm told that same poster wears socks with his sandals too, but he wears black socks. I guess that makes it ok.

What on earth is the big deal about socks with sandals and/or the color of the socks? A person should actually come under criticism because he wears socks with sandals? I don't get it.

Dear GB,

I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding. I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing socks with sandals either. I just wouldn't wear them in combination with these particular shorts.

Personally, I'd wear socks with sandals if I were wearing long casual pants...and I'd almost invariably wear either argyles or some other dark ones with eye-numbingly colourful patterns (I love colourful socks). Only thing is I would never wear white socks. They remind me too much of the frilly white ones which a certain popstar wore on one of his videos. As you might have guessed by now, I am not a fan of frilly socks of any colour - but have no objections if others feel that they absolutely must wear them. The Xian Darkthorne of two years ago might have felt compelled to pass a sarcastic comment but nowadays, my opinion is that the more differences in an increasingly homogenous world the better for the future of mankind.

Xian

PS

I also typed all this with an absolutely straight face. It required a most valiant effort to do so, I assure you.

...and I'd almost invariably wear either argyles or some other dark ones with eye-numbingly colourful patterns ...

Argyles and Sandals!

Oh I give up. There's no way I can top that. :wacko:

I bow to the Master....

Guest xiandarkthorne

Argyles and Sandals!

Oh I give up. There's no way I can top that. :wacko:

I bow to the Master....

:lol: I have always believed that whenever I sin, it should be done in spectacular fashion.