I will be going to Moscow in May for about a week. What should I prepare for? Does anyone know of any great bars? club? resturants?

I have never made a journey to Russia before and I am very excited about it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Members

>I will be going to Moscow in May for about a week. What

>should I prepare for? Does anyone know of any great bars?

>club? resturants?

>

>I have never made a journey to Russia before and I am very

>excited about it. Any suggestions would be greatly

>appreciated.

I have heard that there is bar called "3 monkeys" that is absolutely fabulous. Also, on Sunday, there is a straight club called Propaganda that turns into a Gay clue "Sunday at Propaganda". My source says that there are unbelievably gorgeous Russian boys who are dying to meet Westerners.

Tell you what... I'll meet you there in May!!!!! ^_^

No, seriously, I will.

:7

• Members

>appreciated.

Russian men are the hottest in the world, next to Italians IMO.

I have never been to Moscow, but from a trip to St. Peterburg last June I suggest you start booking a hotel and get your visa if you are going alone (not part of a group or on business). Late spring is the big tourist season in Moscow and St. Petersburg because of all the daylight ("White Nights").

• Members

>I will be going to Moscow in May for about a week. What

>should I prepare for? Does anyone know of any great bars?

>club? resturants?

>

>appreciated.

I always loved Midnight In Moscow, a favorite popular piano piece from days gone by. :P However, having never been there mysself, I suspect you would love Midnight In St Petersburg -- at least I think I would. Might be tough to do in a week though.

Guest MarkWestMids

It will be the first-ever Gay Pride in Russia. But it it big news in Europe already as the Mayor of Moscow is very homophobic and he is coming out with lots of statements that he will ban it! Checkout this article: Luzhkov, Putin and Moscow Gay Pride at http://www.ukgaynews.org.uk/Archive/2006march/0601.htm ... the situation has been bubbling away all year, and last week there were protest demonstration outside Russian embassies in 5 European capitals.