TotallyOz

Rio Long Stay Apartment

Normally, I stay at a hotel when I visit Rio. I want to stay a bit longer on the next trip but I can't seem to find a place for rent for a few months. I have posted at GayTravelBrazil and no luck there either. Does anyone know of a good place to find apartments?

Oz, you may wat to try www.rioholidays.com . They have listings of about 20 apartments for long term stays in Rio. Everything from one bedroom to four...mostly in Ipanema.

You may also want to explaore the concept of Apart-Hotels. They're basically all suite hotels with kitchens. I found a couple of very nice ones in Floripa. But, I'm unfamiliar with what's available in Rio.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the information very much.

Fire: I found one apartment on Sublet that I liked very much. You have to be a paid member of that site to get contact information. I don't mind doing this. However, I have joined a few of these sites and the information is not always up to date. Do you know if these guys remove their listings when it is no longer available?